LegacyGT.com

Anyone know this car? 07 SpecB

MSPRO

I called them earlier and haven't heard back from them yet. Kind of sucks that the best trade offer I have received for my 05 G35x is $15,500 when I paid $23k for it back in August. It is certified and in perfect condition, fully loaded except for wood grain, but yet some places want to give me $10k. B.S. lol

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

That is a lot to lose on a trade for only owning the car for less than a year, good luck

Yeah trust me I know, we had an 08 WRX for 3 months and lost about $4k on it. I traded in my LGT for that b.c the LGT was having issues and I didn't want to have to keep fixing my car. Well the 08 had more problems and was more of a PITA that is why we got the G. I will probably end up just keeping it and building the RSTI in to a fun track car.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Seems like a better plan, plus you'll save many thousands lol

Yeah not to mention that I called the guy at 11:49am and he said he would call me back within the hour, yet it is almost 4pm lol The only way I would have done it is if they actually went by what the car is worth normal trade instead of wholesale, b.c that is around 17-18k which would have made it a lot closer.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Why getting rid of the G? Was thinking about getting an 05 for another car.

Well the main reason is b.c I miss driving a manual. Our FXT is a 4eat, and the G is a 5eat, the RSTI is a 5MT but it hasn't been driveable since April last year. So I was thinking about selling the G and the RSTI, buying a specB and putting money in the bank lol

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Well the main reason is b.c I miss driving a manual. Our FXT is a 4eat, and the G is a 5eat, the RSTI is a 5MT but it hasn't been driveable since April last year. So I was thinking about selling the G and the RSTI, buying a specB and putting money in the bank lol

Smart! GL btw, your old TMIC is happy in my car! It thanks you.

Rehab is for quitters.

Smart! GL btw, your old TMIC is happy in my car! It thanks you.

Glad that you like it :D Speaking of TMIC, there is a LGT at my local dealership for $14,500 that is an 05 Limited 5MT, but it has a Perrin TMIC, Perrin catted DP, Borla cat back and some really hard clutch. It sounds like an ACT b.c it has really bad chatter. They said they can certify the car as it only has 48k miles on it, but I am worried about that clutch and the fact that it isn't tuned.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Archived