LegacyGT.com

Your experiens whit Aux in adapters?

kopke

Thinking of geting something like this for my Gx-201LH HU. (sic of CD's)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Grom+Audio+Subaru+Aux-in]Amazon.com: Grom Audio Subaru Aux-in[/ame]

Have you guys bing using something similar?

Whats with the viglink URL??

That's strange. Let's try agen

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GROM-Audio-Auxiliary-interface-Bluetooth/dp/B00A7RQHGW/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1424770601&sr=8-14&keywords=audio+aux+in+subaru]Amazon.com: GROM Audio SUB08A3 Select* Subaru Auxiliary AUX-IN interface; Android iPod Bluetooth capable Adapter: Automotive[/ame]

Works in the Preview

I recently installed a Jazzymod in my car (I switched jobs and have a 40 mile commute each way now).

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/plug-n-play-aux-mod-2005-6cd-radios-18504.html

I love and wish I'd done it years ago. My wife's Highlander has a bluetooth factory radio and the using the steering wheel controls and display is nice but for just listening to music or a podcast in my car, this has been excellent.

I didn't buy the ground loop add-on and the only issue I've had is if I have my note3 plugged into the aux in and charging at the same time, I will get some whine through the radio but the battery lasts well enough that I rarely need to do both unless it's a long road trip.

Not sure if you have a 6 disk changer but worth it if you do.

I recently installed a Jazzymod in my car (I switched jobs and have a 40 mile commute each way now).

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/plug-n-play-aux-mod-2005-6cd-radios-18504.html

I love and wish I'd done it years ago. My wife's Highlander has a bluetooth factory radio and the using the steering wheel controls and display is nice but for just listening to music or a podcast in my car, this has been excellent.

I didn't buy the ground loop add-on and the only issue I've had is if I have my note3 plugged into the aux in and charging at the same time, I will get some whine through the radio but the battery lasts well enough that I rarely need to do both unless it's a long road trip.

Not sure if you have a 6 disk changer but worth it if you do.

I don't have a changer but according to google the HU has a plug for it

My friend Jhin had a Grom in his S60R and it sh*t the bed after only 5 days.

I've heard similar experiences with Grom units on several WRX's and V70/S60 R's. I had considered purchasing a Grom unit, but this turned me off of them.

Currently my setup is a Leptronix aux in with a Kinivo BTC450 adapter, this setup has never failed me. It has connected perfectly every day, every time.

I don't have a changer but according to google the HU has a plug for it

Actually, looks like it will work even if you have a single disk (per the original link).

Does the stereo have to be the 6 disk in dash version, or will the base single cd version work too? The 1CD *does* work, and around 10-15 people have installed it in 1CD stereos just fine. There are 2 catches to the deal though:

1) Disconnecting the manual controls from the radio assembly is different & seeing as I've never done it, I can't help you much there (ie. it's not in the install instructions). Everyone's figured it out so far though and I believe it's simply a matter of 4 screws.

2) The 1CD player is not enclosed like the 6CD so it's easier to damage while you're handling it. If you're careful & take your time, I imagine you could install it just fine, but since it's an "install at your own risk" sort of thing, I prefer to give fair warning to anyone with the 1CD.

But why take that Jazzmod insted of a system I can yust plug into the back of my sterio. Jazz himself seas that the 1CD sterio is easyer to damage

holy christ the spelling errors in this thread are driving me insane

Archived