LegacyGT.com

New Subaru owner

How's it going guys. I hope you don't mind me joining this forum. I'm a new legacy gt owner and I'm hoping to learn a lot about it. Thanks

Dude, that sucks, were all full up on members right now. Well wait, I see you're from Colorado, we might be able to make an exception for you.

Do you ski?

If you wear a hat, do you wear it with the bill facing sideways?

If you wear pants, do you wear them with the waist around your thighs so you have to shuffle when you walk?

If you answered 'no' to all but the first question, you're in, welcome!

If you answered 'no' to all the questions, there is hope for you, you're in, welcome!

If you answered 'no' to the first but 'yes' to either of the others, then it's likely all is lost, but help will still be given.

I'm a new legacy gt owner and I'm hoping to learn a lot about it. Thanks

^^^Bought a legacy so there's hope....unless salsa goes on to ask about VTEC and how to make it work.

All kidding aside, welcome! And welcome to 2nd gen legacy ownership. They're fun cars and you came to the right place to learn.

SBT who is part of this forum puts it (Subaru Legacy ownership) best:

Originally Posted by thisheregirafFe-

got to thinking, having a leggy daily driver is a lot like being in a toxic relationship. you'll definitely end up cussing, bleeding and possibly even crying. it'll manage to sneak more money out of your wallet than you ever intended and your friends and family may start to show concern. but sweet merciful baby jesus in a manger, when it's good it's fcking good.

Hi. I'm Stang70Fastback. You must be Salsa91. You can call me Stang. I will call you Salsa. I might even call you Sal because that saves me from having to repeat the first two letters all over again.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the introduction is definitely in for another big surprise with the addition of your membership to this forum. Sometimes I wonder about the recruiting process but then I see that everything is equalized and that the system checks out and I know that I'm in for a good evening. Please make sure to keep an eye on the left though because they usually come from that direction.

We're all good on this end, though, so welcome!

Archived