LegacyGT.com

Buying a couple of suspension parts

Perfect Dark

I am just about to pull the trigger on a couple of things and wanted some opinions before I do. I am going to get a Whiteline 20mm adjustable rear sway bar and Whiteline endlinks.

Is there any reason why I should be looking at a different brand? Anything I should be getting at the same time? Lastly, will I have any fitment issues with my Autospeed exhaust?

Thanks guys!

You don't need the endlinks. I have the whiteline F&R adj. sways with stock links for over 2 yrs with KW V.2 coil overs. No clunks, No problems. Use that money on a rear sway brace, the poly LCA bushing or the front sway. With my F&R sways set on soft and my car is very neutral. It sticks and will do a controlled 4 wheel drift and not just have the rear slide out. But it comes down to how you drive.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

although cobb and perrin bar very good or better due to being thicker.. I have seen these reinforment bars from cobb and perrin break on other post.. I decided to pay a little more, for a piece of mind.. AVO brackers by far look the strongest and havent seen anybody break these yet..

I don't have upgraded endlinks as well and have had no problems.

Whiteline makes great products for the price. Had rear bar on an older LGT

A little talked about Bar is the progress technology (Crucial racing has them) ,they fit great, are adjustable , include upgraded mounts similar to AVO and have welded in washers to prevent the bar from sliding in the mounts. All of high quality welds and fit and finish.

Archived