LegacyGT.com

2007-2009 Spec.B Production Numbers

My bad, I was excluding Canadian VINs when I looked up my 2005 GT wagon. My numbers do match yours.

Oddly, I checked and saw this after your mention of 5MT GT Wagons in '06:

61 '06 GT 5MT wagon VINs

12 '07 GT 5MT wagon VINs

15 '08 GT 5MT wagon VINs

3 of the '06s are US VINs, all the rest are Canadian.

But so few like 15 MY08? Wow. I remember I was considering bringing one from Canada, but it was just too much $$$. Ended up buying another MY05 one, used.

• 2 months later...

Diamond gray metallic

Quartz silver metallic, like this.

DSCN8161.thumb.JPG.1373f9003b3c6bf309aae99e48b8cf15.JPG

DSCN8162.thumb.JPG.1013c63caed1316396d6a506350f9fd8.JPG

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so my work vehicle plan is changing and instead of being able to choose what I drive ( Spec-B) I will now be issued a Fusion. I am considering selling my 08 Spec-B. It is unmodified, 165k miles driven daily, runs perfect. the body is 90% good, normal parking lot dings... I replaced the Turbo about a year ago...

Question is... what are the selling for for real ?? I am seeing prices all over the place...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

2008 - 653

380 were DGM

271 were QSM

2 were color code 01W [Premium Red?] (Likely preproduction test or promo cars)

Holy crap - I had no idea that my car was so rare :rolleyes:

I thought there were several thousand of these cars made! Cool

Another new owner here - I picked up a 2008 diamond grey spec b a few days ago.Little over 80k miles, completely stock. Looks really good next my 1gen Legacy Turbo:)

What spec is your Legacy Turbo? (Year, Color, Transmission) You can find production numbers for those cars here:

https://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=55849

What spec is your Legacy Turbo? (Year, Color, Transmission) You can find production numbers for those cars here:

https://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=55849

It's a european 1993 Legacy Turbo, color code 309 (crimson pearl) with full leather interior. Car is completely stock with factory EJ20g, VF12 turbo and TY752VN1AA tranny. Only 72k miles on the odo. It needs some work but it's in a pretty good condition overall.

Another new owner here - I picked up a 2008 diamond grey spec b a few days ago.Little over 80k miles, completely stock. Looks really good next my 1gen Legacy Turbo:)

Cześć. Ha, so somebody from Poland "stole" one of our precious Spec.Bs and exported it out of the US? :)

Cześć. Ha, so somebody from Poland "stole" one of our precious Spec.Bs and exported it out of the US? :)

Czesc:) one of the previous owners bought the car in the US and took it with him when moving back to Poland. That's how it ended up on this side of the pond. BTW, I saw one more in Poland last year (2007 QSM spec B). Even regular GT's are very rare here, especially facelifted ones.

I still continue to be surprised with a fair number U.S. sourced cars whenever I visit Poland. Haven't seen a USDM Legacy there, however. And Euro Legacy wagons look so much better!

Ditch those ugly USDM bumpers asap!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
These are numbers for US and Canada, right? Ive been wondering how many exist in just Canada. Ive got a 2008 DGM Spec B i picked up a few weeks ago

The numbers I posted were US-delivered cars only.

Here's Canada:

265 total cars delivered from 07-09

139 in 2007

78 in 2008

48 in 2009

I didn't have time to do the color breakdown for these ones.

The numbers I posted were US-delivered cars only.

Here's Canada:

265 total cars delivered from 07-09

139 in 2007

78 in 2008

48 in 2009

I didn't have time to do the color breakdown for these ones.

That's awesome, thank you! Is there raw data available anywhere? I'd love to play with it on my own