Billy Dagwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ just moved from the burg, out in NH now... I think I saw your LGT a couple times out there WhyteGT...I drive a Silver LGT with black accents all over it, hyperblack rims.

Now I'm a Masshole that doesn't pay sales tax!! :D

You guys going to WBM tomorrow?

^^ just moved from the burg, out in NH now... I think I saw your LGT a couple times out there WhyteGT...I drive a Silver LGT with black accents all over it, hyperblack rims.

Now I'm a Masshole that doesn't pay sales tax!! :D

You guys going to WBM tomorrow?

Yeah I think I saw your legacy too! And no, probably not this year cause of the weather. I went last year and again it's gonna end up the same. Maybe next year if it doesn't rain

Yeah, I was there last year too, it is kinda a bummer about the rain.... turnout would be much better if it wasn't going to.

Rain's supposed to let up from 10:00 - 4:00PM if you change your mind... I think it'll still be cool.

I went to the meet.

There seemed to be no shortage of Subarus there, although I made no attempt to count them all.

I was driving a black 1997 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited with a fairly serious exhaust leak. I had a blast there. Lots of new faces, and a few folks I actually recognized as well. :)

• 2 months later...