LegacyGT.com

19 x 8.5" Advan Connoisseur No.151c.......pics anyone?

EXPLICIT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
check BoostJunkies Wheels...19x8.5 @ +49mm offset i believe...fits fine with him (after market coilovers) + a 225/35/19 tire

My wheels actually have the same specs as the Advan's in question: 19"x8.5". 50mm offset. Fits great. No rubbing on the inside or to the fenders.

Those Advans are HOTT but the Connoisseur series is big bucks... too rich for my blood :(

My wheels actually have the same specs as the Advan's in question: 19"x8.5". 50mm offset. Fits great. No rubbing on the inside or to the fenders.

Those Advans are HOTT but the Connoisseur series is big bucks... too rich for my blood :(

how much inner clearance do you have? still using the kw variant 2's? i would like to run 17x8.5 ET50 volks with 235/40/17s but i'm using HD's/pinks and i'm not sure they'll clear inside. i just assumed it wouldn't clear since it's outside of what keefe recomends in his sticky...

Ok guys i have a choice of either dark gun metal or chrome finish. Car is OBP.

What do you think would look the goods??

Chrome would look great being they're a quality wheels, but also a pain to keep clean. The gun metal would be more subtle and likely to look better without having to clean them every second day. Considering the car is my daily transport this may be the better option?

how much inner clearance do you have? still using the kw variant 2's? i would like to run 17x8.5 ET50 volks with 235/40/17s but i'm using HD's/pinks and i'm not sure they'll clear inside. i just assumed it wouldn't clear since it's outside of what keefe recomends in his sticky...

should fit without a prob. I was running 17x8.5 +48 slips with wide 245/40 17 and cleared (wagon also ......... on swifts). bfg kdw2 - you can check your tire vs mine for section width on tirerack. ;)

clean marks on the struts iirc, but no real rubbing (after rolls of course).

wow, they must be really expensive... :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived