Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I was moving SO fast you thought it was a flash of silver? lol

You're probably right lol :lol:

Got a wave from an 08/09 LGT on 9D the other day....I was near the pink basket shop on Old Hopewell Rd in Wappingers Falls....anyone on here?

Spotted a blue LGT wagon in metuchen on durham street I think it's called, you had a front lip and from what I can see an xo2 exhaust, seemed pretty tired lol, I guess you were coming back from work, I was in a 300c, didn't expect you to really pay attention.

Spotted a blue LGT wagon in metuchen on durham street I think it's called, you had a front lip and from what I can see an xo2 exhaust, seemed pretty tired lol, I guess you were coming back from work, I was in a 300c, didn't expect you to really pay attention.

That was me, and yes it was a draining day at work :rolleyes: Kind of funny the first time i was spotted was from a 300c, which I did notice btw.

That was me, and yes it was a draining day at work :rolleyes: Kind of funny the first time i was spotted was from a 300c, which I did notice btw.

The worst part was I was literally a half a mile from my car, but the damn tranny has been getting fixed for about a month and a half now, so I was driving the chrysler >_< When I saw the wagon, I was just like "damn, I wish I was in my car." because I saw lip and just had a feeling you were part of the forums.

yesterday I was behind a debadged 2010 DGM Legacy 2.5i with tinted tails driving through Yorktown, doing like 20mph.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.