LegacyGT.com

Replacement O2 Sensor For Innovate MTX-L

black pearl

Had my brand new O2 sensor fail near the end of my Cryotune. the legendary Innovate E8 as soon as I powered it up and it finished heating, So instead of getting a replacement from Innovate I got one from my local O'Reillys and it comes with a one year warranty which is more then can be said for the innovate. Now I have seen this topic come up for the LC-2 but it takes a different sensor then mine so I searched threw part number by part number till I found the correct one. Still had to order it in and price wasn't any cheaper but the warranty makes up for it. plus I hope its of better quality since the innovate only lasted about 6week. Its a exact fit copy of the sensor my Innovate shipped with and its works great.

Bosch Wideband A/F Sensor

Part # 17037

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/BOS0/17037.oap?ck=Search_17037_-1_1498&keyword=17037

Good info. Yes, those sensors often have Bosch sensors that you can cross reference. For example, I run the LC1 and the sensor I use is a stock replacement VW sensor normally in stock at many auto parts stores. It's the 17014.

BTW, saw you are in Omaha. So am I.

Archived