LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Updated...

and yeah the itch grows. My VF40 (stock turbo) went on me a few weeks ago. I put a VF52 out of the 09 WRX in there to replace it and am happy with the results...

http://efilogics.com/dyno/graph.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&boost=1&rpm=1&sl=1&sln=1&runid1=832&rgb1=000000255

this one is a little cluttered but you can see the change. The red lines are my stage 1 off the shelf tune with an access port and the blue lines are my current tune pictured above.

http://efilogics.com/dyno/graph.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&rpm=1&sl=1&sln=1&runid1=832&rgb1=000000255&runid2=833&rgb2=204000000

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/c8a1c3b4.jpg

I have started a little bit of a list

Current Mods:

Interior:

- Memphis M class component speakers with titanium JBL tweeters

- 15" Kicker Solobaric L7 in sealed enclosure with Memphis 500D ampe

- Subaru rubber floor mats

Exterior:

- DRL turned off

- Cleared Headlights

- 3rd brake light bulb removed since there is one in the spoiler

- De-badged

Performance:

- AEM Cold Air Intake (red)

- Perrin TMIC (black)

- VF52 turbo

- 650cc side feed injectors

- AVO Fuel Pump

- one step colder plugs

- Invidia catless UP

- Invidia catless DP

- Act Clutch w/ '07 flywheel

- Greddy Evo2 Catback exhaust

- Dyno Tuned by Chris at EFI Logics

Suspension/Braking:

- BC racing BR series coilovers

- Perrin Positive Steering Response System (spherical lower control arm bushings)

- Hawk HPS brake pads all around

- Pirelli Pzero Nero All season tires on stock 18" spec.B rims

- Stop-Tech steel braided brake lines

Not yet installed:

- JDM one piece window rain guards

Edited by CTATV

I just got tuned and made 278/325 on my 52 without a fuel system upgrade..........I can't wait to get bigger injectors and see where I'm at after that. I also have to fix my exhaust cause it isn't a full 3" back from the DP :redface:

I just got tuned and made 278/325 on my 52 without a fuel system upgrade..........I can't wait to get bigger injectors and see where I'm at after that. I also have to fix my exhaust cause it isn't a full 3" back from the DP :redface:

Nice. Yeah i got 650cc side feed injectors and the AVO Fuel Pump. 325tq dont forget to watch out for that tranny. Thats enough torque to do some damage, which means time for a 6 speed from an 07+ spec.b. Im planning that in a few years...

do you know what kind/brand of dyno your car ran on for those numbers?

Nice. Yeah i got 650cc side feed injectors and the AVO Fuel Pump. 325tq dont forget to watch out for that tranny. Thats enough torque to do some damage, which means time for a 6 speed from an 07+ spec.b. Im planning that in a few years...

do you know what kind/brand of dyno your car ran on for those numbers?

Dynapack at Agile Auto in MD. I have a brand new tranny with a warranty......I'm not too worried about it now although I will be in about 24k miles :lol::lol:

Dynapack at Agile Auto in MD. I have a brand new tranny with a warranty......I'm not too worried about it now although I will be in about 24k miles :lol::lol:

unless you know people at the dealership a dealer warranty on that tranny is far gone with you running a VF52. they turn down claims for a catback exhaust system:lol:

aftermarket warranty would be another story

My first Mod was the AP, next thing I knew I was stage II

I gotta say though doing my suspension was a night and day difference for me. I did coilovers but I have heard you can get good results with springs and sways as well...

• 2 weeks later...
I gotta say though doing my suspension was a night and day difference for me. I did coilovers but I have heard you can get good results with springs and sways as well...

I was thinking lowering maybe an inch. What parts did you use? Difference in ride and handling? Any issues in winter?

Hey ct 2 things. First #27 is no longer for sale!! Second where did u get ur car aligned and did they use factory specs or the specs u asked them to?...

I had EFI Logics ajust the coilovers and do the alignment. Jack the head mechanic there did it. The guy really really knows his stuff I just told him i drive agressively but do a lot of miles for work and drive in NYC/NJ and cant be too low. I have been happy with the way he set everything up and had good luck with tire wear. That's why I go to them they really know what they are doing just tell them what your looking to get and they will set things up how you need them.

Oh ok yea I know they're good. They tune my car. I was just there yesterday actually. They're really good guys there. I'm going in the 21st of June to have my STI drivetrain installed!! I'll have them set up the alignment then too. I didn't know they did that cause I didn't see any alignment machine but, that'll work.

Oh ok yea I know they're good. They tune my car. I was just there yesterday actually. They're really good guys there. I'm going in the 21st of June to have my STI drivetrain installed!! I'll have them set up the alignment then too. I didn't know they did that cause I didn't see any alignment machine but, that'll work.

Nope they do it by hand and measure everything out.

thats sick about the STi Tranny... Someday mine will get the same treatment. if im around that day ill come say whats up. I'm living in Jersey City now by the way we should get together. Im up in CT still on the weekends though im like half an hour away from EFI

Oh ok nice! Yea we definitely need to get together. We need to set something up. I'm gonna try and get squeezed in earlier. I still gotta buy the stuff but, the sooner I can get in the better. What u makin now? I'm at 370 whp 375 wtq on their dyno. I wanna do the sti drivetrain then some meth and equal lengths. I'll be happy with 400/400. For now....lol

Oh ok nice! Yea we definitely need to get together. We need to set something up. I'm gonna try and get squeezed in earlier. I still gotta buy the stuff but, the sooner I can get in the better. What u makin now? I'm at 370 whp 375 wtq on their dyno. I wanna do the sti drivetrain then some meth and equal lengths. I'll be happy with 400/400. For now....lol

haha my VF40 shiet the bed so I slapped in a VF52 and some other goodies. Im at 285hp/316 tq right now. was a nice jump from 223hp 244tq that I was running before. Full catless 3" all the way back through the Greddy evoII catback sounds mean too

Dyno and parts list is ^^^^ http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2898742&postcount=403