LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

thats me heading home from golf. the scoop is a Cyber R from japan parts and yes i know the car needs to be washed. :lol:

Cool. We were in my wife's ford Edge, so you probably didn't notice us.

Traffic was moving, so I couldn't really tell that it was dirty. If you ever need it detailed, PM me, I'm practically next door to you! :)

I drive by bosco's house like every day now going to and from work. I remember seeing that hood scoop and spotting him in this thread like a year ago.

stop in sometime i usually have beer. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

"Burning Monkey: blue lgt around 5pm with dark rims going north bound 355 , followed him a little then i gave up because I was wasting too much gas. I think it might of been kyledooley from nasioc."

That was me on 355... or my wife. Did you see blonde hair and illegal speeds ?

It's weird I haven't seen any LGT's yet. Usually when I buy a car I start seeing them at least once a day. I know I have seen a few XT OB's but that is it.

They're too fast to be seen by mortal vision. Wait for the LGT powers to be absorbed into your body. Your vision will adjust and they will become visible.

Well looks like the LGT powers have been invested into me. I saw my first LGT today in Norridge. It was next to the walgreens light I think that is Lawrence and Cumberland. Silver LGT with black DC stickers on it and looked like greddy evo exhausts.