LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

I traded trunk-lids with someone on this board from somewhere northwest of Chicago. Took forever to get there, it was raining. but it was totally worth it cause I am not a fan of that stock wing at all.

Yea that was me, my car looks like a Camry now :lol: until I put the hammer down then Im gone :)

John

ps. I still have your snap-on extension

I have the stock spoiler. I think the legacy needs a spoiler. It is to boring and old person looking with nothing. Is the OEM the best, I don't think so. I like the stanza spoiler or other lip type spoilers but OEM is better then spoilerless. IMHO

I have the stock spoiler. I think the legacy needs a spoiler. It is to boring and old person looking with nothing. Is the OEM the best, I don't think so. I like the stanza spoiler or other lip type spoilers but OEM is better then spoilerless. IMHO

I totally agree with that. It needs something there. I also don't think the stock spoiler is the best, but its way better than having nothing...

I have the stock spoil

er. I think the legacy needs a spoiler. It is to boring and old person looking with nothing. Is the OEM the best, I don't think so. I like the stanza spoiler or other lip type spoilers but OEM is better then spoilerless. IMHO

Just got my Stanza version 2 yesterday :) too bad itll be a while before it goes on. I need to get my front lip so i can have both pieces painted and put on in the spring/summer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Bbc84/Legacy%20GT/P1070656.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Bbc84/Legacy%20GT/P1070655.jpg

Silver LGT Wagon with License plate "PAGEL" going towards the Hospital in Waukesha.

Debadged... :spin:

This is creepy. My last name is Pagel and I own a silver wagon but its plate doesn't say Pagel and its never been in Waukesha.

i must find this person...

Saw a 08 White LGT on the corner of Randall and I think it was Algonquin last night at about 7 pm.

Hmm. If it was Friday or Saturday night it would've been me, but no go yesterday.

I work off of Pyott just North of Algonquin, so 6 nights a week I go that way. :cool:

It didn't have a hood deflector either. I couldn't tell who was driving the car. I just saw 2 shadows a driver and passenger and they weren't paying attention because I was staring at them. My girlfriend was like what are you staring at, I was like look it's another legacy!!:lol:

Only white one I have ever seen around here is TKDKracker007...I was going to say I have so much salt on my car, might have been me but I'm sure you would be making fun on my car with its one headlight out...lol Stupid HID kits...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Monday, I was sitting on Randall Rd by I90 waiting to turn to go to Jimmy's Charhouse...and saw a silver LGT go by with maybe blue calipers??...just saw some blue somewhere as it went by...I waved...you waved back, then my roommate called us gay for showing Subaru love...lol Then about 5 cars after that, a Black Turbo Wagon went by with an older lady driving it...she did NOT wave...blah...lol

yesterday before class I stopped by the McDonalds on Diehl and Warrenville Rd and a silver 08+ LGT parked, came in for a restroom break and left. it was a younger (low 20's I wanna say) guy.

Anyone?

More LGTs are invading naperville...