LegacyGT.com

Anyone got a dealer's license???

Infamous1

Having a world of trouble finding my Vette right now. It seems all the 'perfect" ones turn out to be convertibles, automatics or both. I am looking for a C5 but years 01-04 only in either Quiksilver metallic or Pewter, 6-speed and no more than 80K (max) on the clock.

I would love to pick something up at a Dealers Auction but if you know of something else local to Socal by all means let me know.

:bbq:

Shamar,

I have a friend (previous sponsor) with a COML license. I will give him a call and see if he can help. He got me a truck, and my mom a car a few years back from the commercial auctions. He lives in the Sun City area so he is not too far from you. I will shoot you a PM as soon as I talk to him.

-Mike

Shamar,

I have a friend (previous sponsor) with a COML license. I will give him a call and see if he can help. He got me a truck, and my mom a car a few years back from the commercial auctions. He lives in the Sun City area so he is not too far from you. I will shoot you a PM as soon as I talk to him.

-Mike

Cool :)

Good Luck with the Z06.

My buddy (with the COML) is in Texas on a business trip. Won't be back until next week. If you don't get the car, he might be able to help.

Hey Rob, Vettes are awesome just like Spec B's, until you put oil in them. Then both are crap!

Archived