LegacyGT.com

1st Day W/ New Legacy..............Already Pulled over :(

Thats right within 2 hours of driving around my LGT I already got a $150 speeding ticket!!!!! So....anybody on here have any friends in the New Hampshire state police dept?????hahahaha I can't believe it. Also, the speaker on my Passport radar went out, any ideas on a quick fix?

Clocked at 86 in a 65.....ticketed for 80. New to me, It was within the first two hours of owning/driving the car from my home back to school. Ha

I think you made out just fine then....NH Staties can be hard core sometimes...sounds like you were nabbed by a happy trooper...

Still sucks though...

Maybe you should go back and see what they will give you for a trade-in for a 2.5i so you don't get any more tickets.

oh wow thats weird...i have a 2.5i and i got a ticket not too long ago...? do you think ill get it dropped...the cop must have not realized it wasnt a gt.

I lived in NH for 7 years and although I got stopped a few times I never got a ticket. After I moved to CT we went back to visit some friends. I was in the same car I had when I left the state with one big difference - CT plates. I wasn't in the state for an hour and got stopped for speeding in Antrim - of course I got a ticket time. Welcome to NH -now go home!

Archived