LegacyGT.com

Window tinting in CT.....

-Smoke_

make sure youn don't get metallic kind if you listen to AM channels. i found this out after i got the tint but i only would listen to AM for traffic anyway. now i can't hear a thing in AM.

make sure youn don't get metallic kind if you listen to AM channels. i found this out after i got the tint but i only would listen to AM for traffic anyway. now i can't hear a thing in AM.

I was actually thinking about the metallic....but I will probably just get Smoke.

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

Well I called the TintMan, and I'm on the short list. He has a two week wait, but I'm on the standby. $180 for all, not too bad considering how much there is to do.

I think I'll do 20 on the rear, and 35 on the doors. :)

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

• 2 weeks later...
Well I called the TintMan, and I'm on the short list. He has a two week wait, but I'm on the standby. $180 for all, not too bad considering how much there is to do.

I think I'll do 20 on the rear, and 35 on the doors. :)

whats legal in CT? 35 all around?

• 1 year later...
i know everyone is raving about the Tint Man, but i got mine done at Mr. Tint in East Windsor (or maybe South Winsdor) not sure. But they did a great job, under 200 bucks.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Guest Gitster

Yep, both of these places are pretty much the same distance from me. $180 for Tint Man. Im sure itll be good.

What are my options at Tint Man ? Im gonna go 35 on all 5 windows I guess, definitely get the good 3M stuff.

Well see.

Guest Gitster

Im going Friday .... buttt I dont think I have a ride back because its like an hour from my house.

Do you think I can sit there and wait while they do it, or do they take all day?

+1 for Tint Man in Monroe. I've prolly sent about 40 people over to him so far, and everyones said he was the best. They've done all my cars and I've never had a problem. Grade A Work. And for a full lifetime warranty how can you beat it?

cant wait to see pics

Guest Gitster
Yeah im slackin on pics. Ill take some at our Mini Meet tomorrow night. A few TintMan customers will be there ;)

Archived