LegacyGT.com

New York Auto Show '15

eehpeehthreeh

If any big engine changes to the Legacy of Outback (or any other model line) are going to happen this year, it most likely will happen at New York. The BRZ isn't due for refresh until 16. Subaru could also put on display another concept, maybe 7 seater Tribeca concept.

As far as i know it was said that the Legacy/Outback is getting a refresh in 2017 with a change to the v6. I heard rumors that there will be changing the brz in 2016 but the 2016 models usually come out at the end of the prior year. So it's possible they could be revealing something to be released in September/October range, no?

Well, if the BRZ is following the usual five-year generation cycle, the facelift would ideally be for the '16 model year. And yeah, I remember getting my '13 in June of '12, so there isn't any harm in them showing something for next model year at this point.

I'm personally wanting to see more Viziv, for some reason. I like the direction they're going with that concept and am curious to see what it ends up becoming.

As far as i know it was said that the Legacy/Outback is getting a refresh in 2017 with a change to the v6. I heard rumors that there will be changing the brz in 2016 but the 2016 models usually come out at the end of the prior year. So it's possible they could be revealing something to be released in September/October range' date=' no?[/quote']

v6? Is Subaru abandoning H6?

Krzys

At the Philly Auto show, of course I had ask when are they bringing over the Levorg. No word on the Levorg but there may be an announcement at the NYAS about a Tribeca replacement.
Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

• 2 weeks later...
No they're just moving on from the EZ36. I think I remember hearing something about a 3.0 but don't quote me on that. I just know they said it was going to be smaller but put out more power.

oooh - combine the two rumors a new H6 in the BRZ! A 300hp BRZ would be pretty awesome.... one can always dream, right? :)

http://m.caranddriver.com/news/subaru-sti-performance-concept-debuts-in-new-york-news

Ok Subaru, I'm cautiously listening...

Think about it, they will be bringing more STI models to the US. That leaves brz (we are looking at a version of it) Forester (already out there), xv (why?) impreza (hi wrx), and Legacy (likely candidate?)

Archived