LegacyGT.com

Quick question (probably noob question)

RyanRNewberg

I've got a 2005 1.5I, been looking at the borla rep uel header, and some intakes, 99% of what I see is for the GT, say I got the borla rep header, could I make this work for my N/A pretty easily? What would be involved? Same thing with the intake. Thanks in advance for any help that may come my way.

I've got a 2005 1.5I, been looking at the borla rep uel header, and some intakes, 99% of what I see is for the GT, say I got the borla rep header, could I make this work for my N/A pretty easily? What would be involved? Same thing with the intake. Thanks in advance for any help that may come my way.

:lol: That's why he got the 1.5i

Well the only reason I'm asking is cause my wife's about to get a new car, so I dont wanna drop a ton of money on doing a swap (plan to in the future). I would however like to do some little things, pretty much just intake and exhaust, and doing all the cosmetic stuff I want to right now. Wish I was turboed too =(

here is a pic of a nice na and here is a thread to start on http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/whats-your-non-turbo-car-look-like-115668.html.. theres threads on intake mods. dont set urself up to get flamed on here because it will happen fast, do ur research and if u cant find out then post away, trust me everyone debates and love to state their opinions (some blunter than others). Id go for show not go and also invest in a nice sound system and maybe a din where the flip up door is on the dash. u have a subaru so exploit the boxer rumble and make it fun on the inside.

cropped3-1.thumb.jpg.9b1185f1aae8dbb6b701cca9a5fe6934.jpg

Archived