LegacyGT.com

What the hell happened to the Cobb sways?

blackturboblack

They stopped selling them a long time ago. Hell, Cobb stopped selling most anything good a long time ago. No more short shifters, no engine hard parts, no springs. Anymore, they like to tease the Subaru community by asking what we want and starting threads then disappearing for months on end. If you want sway bars, check into Whiteline and if you desire endlinks for them, Kartboy.

They stopped selling them a long time ago. Hell, Cobb stopped selling most anything good a long time ago. No more short shifters, no engine hard parts, no springs. Anymore, they like to tease the Subaru community by asking what we want and starting threads then disappearing for months on end. If you want sway bars, check into Whiteline and if you desire endlinks for them, Kartboy.

That suxx. But life goes on. I see whiteline has their own endlinks for front and rear. Would you say kartboys' are a better choice? I wanna go 20mm fixed front/rear.

And, just curious, friend told me I should do the steering rack bushings. That sounds difficult. Is it?

They're both about the same. I don't know how many people are on the WL end links but there's been no negative reviews on them or any other Whiteline products that I know of. Whatever you do, avoid the spherical bearing style links like the Perrin. They have been known to clunk and make all kinds of noise where rubber bushing style links are usually much quieter along with being rebuildable. And as far as other bushings, I would skip the rack bushings unless they're fragged. If you want a bushing set worth getting, get Whiteline's lower control arm bushings with the extra caster. Get those pressed in with a good alignment and you'll be very happy.

They're both about the same. I don't know how many people are on the WL end links but there's been no negative reviews on them or any other Whiteline products that I know of.

I bought rear whiteline end links to go with my rear whiteline sway bar. one of the endlinks snapped about 3 weeks after the install. I was super dissapointed. Fred Beans hooked me up with AVO solid rear endlinks instead. have had no issues since and would recomend them.

• 3 weeks later...
These are the ones I wanted and now I can't seem to find them anywhere. And I did search.

Just an fyi - we are currently working with Hotchkis ( they manufactured the SB's for Cobb ) & trying to finalize a deal for them to produce the Sways again & Private Label them for us. Just need to iron out a few more details regarding quantities, etc.

Just an fyi - we are currently working with Hotchkis ( they manufactured the SB's for Cobb ) & trying to finalize a deal for them to produce the Sways again & Private Label them for us. Just need to iron out a few more details regarding quantities, etc.

Nice cause I really want the front bar to match my rear. Can always count on FBP for the dopeness.

Excellent. Please keep me informed. I am a registered member of your site.

Good work. I bet you will sell a bunch!

Rehab is for quitters.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived