LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question guys- fitting a USDM beam on a jdm bumper cover. I've cut the width away by four inches and the cover fits over now. Anything else that needs trimming. I know the foam isn't going to fit any longer-

That's all I did was hack off the corners on each side. After that, the popit locations under the car on mine weren't even close and there was a gap between the fenderliners and the new bumper, so I had a friend make some filler plates for the gap, and I made a center mount for the underneath to be secure at that spot. I've got tons of pics but have been too lazy to do anything with them. lmk if u need them.

• 2 weeks later...
USDM with custom made filler plates. My friend designed and cut the plates on his plasma table and can easily cut more. Could ask what he'd charge. Wouldn't be much.

Do you know what's different on the usdm liners?

Edited by Jeffer

I'll take a picture for the popit

For the beam the jdm one is include

In facts the kit I'll get have :

Bumper

Beam+foam

Fenders

Hood

Fogs

Headlights

Rad

Rad support

Fans

Grille

All for 750$ !

Edited by Jeffer

I've got some "nice" things inbound on some boats from Japan... The wait for the rebuild will be quite worthwhile ;)

I also have a spare JDM rev D-F spec B honeycomb grille in MINT condition if anyone is interested in, PM me.

I've got some "nice" things inbound on some boats from Japan... The wait for the rebuild will be quite worthwhile ;)

I also have a spare JDM rev D-F spec B honeycomb grille in MINT condition if anyone is interested in, PM me.

You should contact Kevin. He might want it