LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

It was dark and I wasn't paying attention to the road, but I heard some Subaru sound and saw blue-ish illuminated Legacy lights pass me on 140 in Winchendon by the golf course around 8.15ish pm. Hoping I spotted robitrice? If so did you see me? It was too late to sound the hellas.

Saw 2 at lunchtime today...

Black (?) Legacy (PZEV?) near UMass Lowell parking lot.

White Legacy (debadged?) with spoiler near Boot Mills parking garage, also in Lowell.

I was in my black LGT for first, on foot after parking for second... just got some new shoes for mine...

Edited by pfoyle
add info

Saw 2 more... 2 days ago in Lowell around 5pm, pretty brunette in black '10+ LGT... Exchanged waves. We have a lot in common, we should get a beer :-)

Yesterday on Somerville Ave in Somerville, red/maroon LGT with spoiler, not sure the year... you were pulling into a parking lot as I passed on foot... nearly gave myself whiplash turning to check you out.

Can anyone on here claim the new lowered white LGT with gold advans & invidia exhaust @ Patrick yesterday morning? High-5 to the owner!

I think I know the car. Don't think he's on any forums though. I've talked to him once or twice.

A total shot in the dark... Black 4th gen OBXT, black wheels, roof rack, sick sounding exhaust in burlington vt. past me this morning going down dorset. you here or anyone know who he is? words cant describe what feeling came over me when you past.