LegacyGT.com

cat backs

roundthirteen

I have the FMS Cat i purchased from importimageracing that i got an amazing deal for, see what price he can offer you, doesn't really sound "droney" what so ever IMO and a few mechanically savvy friends, it sounds really nice for my liking and have got nothing but compliments on it. I also got a CNT Catless downpipe that makes it sound insane lol

I have the FMS Cat i purchased from importimageracing that i got an amazing deal for, see what price he can offer you, doesn't really sound "droney" what so ever IMO and a few mechanically savvy friends, it sounds really nice for my liking and have got nothing but compliments on it. I also got a CNT Catless downpipe that makes it sound insane lol

Im ordering a FMS cbe with a CNT catless downpipe tomorrow from ImportImageRacing tomorrow!!

I would suggest talking to someone at importimage though, they find a way to give people great deals all the time.

yeah, they literally must be barely making money on some of this stuff i get from them, cuz literally, im almost stealing it from them, like i could re-sell some parts i got for more, years from now..

but you'll be really happy with your cnt and fms man!!! i was giggly for weeks after installation, i loved it, its like driving a brand new car

yeah, they literally must be barely making money on some of this stuff i get from them, cuz literally, im almost stealing it from them, like i could re-sell some parts i got for more, years from now..

but you'll be really happy with your cnt and fms man!!! i was giggly for weeks after installation, i loved it, its like driving a brand new car

Can you record a video of this setup?

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

FWIW, just unbolt the mufflers and start the car. You may like the sound.

My 09 is stage 1 Cobb AP with stock exhaust less mufflers. Sounds great. It has a nice pop like the Rally cars. Not very loud on the highway.

My 05 is catless but has the stock mid pipe with two washers between the Y pipe to muffler flange. It has stock cans after that.

Both sound good.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Can you record a video of this setup?

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

I might be wrong but I think theres a good video on Youtube that is the FMS Catback with the CNT downpipe.

I cant find it right now but I remember watching it lol

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=mbguqf&s=6

Gimmicks Motor Sports... The one i wanted to get, but took forever to get in stock, so i got a deal on FMS...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XeQxnqcg4g&feature=player_embedded]2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B turbo back exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

FMS Cat... AS you can see, it sounds a lot better, but it also could be the quality of the camera they used... but it seems to sound like the gms just has less definition to it, and just is more raspier

both available through IIR, i'm sure this found your answer :)

idk if you're a fan of quad tip, but invidia is selling their cat back Q300 quad tip for $635 shipped, it looks and sounds great without cats imo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tHWRcV97qY]Invidia Exhaust Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

I have an old X02 catback, it's pretty quiet in the cabin. Fitment leaves something to be desired, however. It drones a slight amount at highway speed, but the radio drowns it out for the most part. I've heard newer ones solved the fitment issue (mine is just off-center a slight amount).

Not sure if this helps, and as far as i can see there are not too many people who have this...http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-05-SUBARU-LEGACY-GT-SEDAN-CAT-BACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/150735147465?pt=Race_Car_Parts&vxp=mtr&hash=item231883d1c9#ht_2915wt_906

Price seems good, under $400!

Archived