LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are no blue specbs :)

i cant explain it but it was blue (kinda like a faded blue) and it said spec b on the back. and i seriously doubt an old lady fake-badged it. it was this color

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs257.snc1/10429_301031150021_855185021_9382930_7802908_n.jpg

also: saw a black gt pulling into the new fast food construction on the corner of broadview and rockside today.

there are no blue specbs :)

one bad, dude, berk ain't lyin' to ya. :)

Either you caught one of the gray ones being lit strangely, so that it appeared somewhat bluish (both Atlantic Blue of the A-C revision as well as Newport Blue of the D-F revision of the BL/BP carries gray undertones), or, alternatively, that lady was driving something that's either been repainted or rebadged.

Factory, there were never any blue-colored SpecBs, in any of the BL/BP production years in the North American market.

---

Oh, BTW, that wasn't me, as Merc can tell ya....my shit's authentic-JDM-STi-badged, Yo! :redface::lol:

Edited by TSi+WRX

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I was just about to post grey car under cloudy about to rain conditions but I got a push notification from my phone I was being outbided in an auction. Also got an email notification from one seller helping me score laptop parts. @ least my attention span is longer than a cat.

Yes now lets not have a anniversary day of when we will spot each other in traffic! Labor day, Memorial Day, Presidents Day, I spotted a LGT Member Day.

Edited by Merc6

I was just about to post grey car under cloudy about to rain conditions but I got a push notification from my phone I was being outbided in an auction. Also got an email notification from one seller helping me score laptop parts. @ least my attention span is longer than a cat.

^ :lol:

Yes now lets not have a anniversary day of when we will spot each other in traffic! Labor day, Memorial Day, Presidents Day, I spotted a LGT Member Day.

^ At that intersection where we saw each other, I'm betting on the first big snwofall of this winter. I predict that I'm gonna skid out after taking the corner too aggressively. :p

-----------------

OK, no, seriously:

NEW SIGHTING! :eek::) Finally!

Blue-gray '10 3.6R sedan, southbound Warrensville @ S.Woodland, Tues, July 27th, at around 4:30 PM.

You wouldn't have seen me - I was trailing you in the outside lane, held-up by traffic, and I turned off prior to Chagrin.

Anyone?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

one bad, dude, berk ain't lyin' to ya. :)

Either you caught one of the gray ones being lit strangely, so that it appeared somewhat bluish (both Atlantic Blue of the A-C revision as well as Newport Blue of the D-F revision of the BL/BP carries gray undertones), or, alternatively, that lady was driving something that's either been repainted or rebadged.

i wasnt saying he was lying, thats why i said i cant explain it. but cloudy day on a grey car could look bluish makes sense

^ I know you weren't accusing him of lying - don't worry. That's why the smiley and the slang intonation. :)

berk did you get yo wheels on yet?

^ Check LERSOC. :)

yeah its about time to take some good pictures. i need my touch up paint for the brembos, they got a little beat up because of negligent packaging. also i suck at taking pictures

the car looks like it really needs to be dropped more in photos, but its weird cuz in person i think it looks fine. maybe its b/c im so tall lol

link to said crappy pics

oh im also waiting on 3 center caps that were missing :iam:

Edited by berkshire40

...but its weird cuz in person i think it looks fine. maybe its b/c im so tall lol

:lol::lol::lol: Tall FTW! :lol:

i might show up. im having a hell of a time working out the bugs of the a/c system on my merkur. which is the car that i would be bringing. im also having trouble adjusting the bov. i have it almost all the way tight but its still opening up to easily and im loosing boost because of it. i should be at 15psi but i max out at 11

i might show up. im having a hell of a time working out the bugs of the a/c system on my merkur. which is the car that i would be bringing. im also having trouble adjusting the bov. i have it almost all the way tight but its still opening up to easily and im loosing boost because of it. i should be at 15psi but i max out at 11

factory or aftermarket? I needed an aftermarket one only cause the wacko tuner tuned the psi well beyond the turbos capabilities. You have a gauge or something like AP to read boost?

Merc, was that you I saw last night in Parma?? And, what the heck? I know now there are like 4 modded Legacy GT's in the Parma area, unless people are just driving around there and going somewhere else.

Couple weeks ago I saw a black one with an exhaust on State Rd, dont know who that was, I know theres a white Spec b close by, I just found out theres a LGT wagon, I saw a white Legacy last night that looked like Mercs car but not sure if that was you on Ridge Road. If it wasnt Merc, then who was it? And if there are this many in the area we really need to try and all meet up together sometime.

We really need to try and have a NE Ohio/Cleveland area Legacy meet.

The White Spec.B is Berkshire40, I just found out on a whim that I work with him!! We got to talking about cars, he mentioned he has a subaru, I say no Sh!t, so do I. What model, Legacy, No Sh!t I say again. I tell him I have an 06 Spec he says he recently got a 09. Rode it in yesterday, great ride. I also saw someone in a Black Leggy wagon yesterday, who was that? It was in the Starbucks drive through in the morning off of Transportation Blvd, by Garfield heights. We should get a leggy meet before I have to get rid of my girl. By the way mine is for sale. J