LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

@CTATV you're so close to me, we gotta meet up this winter, I'm going to SUNY Canton.

RBP 2.5i today, with mud flaps. turned into Clarkson university, a friend in the car was waving around a shark out the window. Boom.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BJ's Wholesale in Yorktown. Spotted a girl parking a blue LGT with cf hood and exhaust, possibly lowered. I gave you a quick wave as I was rushing out to leave. Have company coming over in a bit so I had to get home and start getting everything ready.

Aka start drinking. :lol:

@CTATV you're so close to me, we gotta meet up this winter, I'm going to SUNY Canton.

RBP 2.5i today, with mud flaps. turned into Clarkson university, a friend in the car was waving around a shark out the window. Boom.

Sure. Do you ever meet up with the SLOW guys? Subie Love Of Westchester...

Silver legacy at LA fitness gym in Piscataway/south Plainfield by stelton road .had really aggressive rota torque style wheels, auto trans and tints. Parked behind you tonight .when I left you were gone

Did the 4th gen in Manville have excessively offset wheels? Legacy 2.5i or gt with non hood scoop hood? I think that guy is around Bridgewater. I saw that one when I worked at BW Acura

Wes.

not positive. i was going the other way and it was early in the morning (before coffee). :lol:

oh yeah? shoot me a PM

Because they're all 16-18 years old.

:lol: yeah most of 'em. My buddy Hector invited me to join them. He's got a 6 speed swapped 06 spec.b like me except he has a few hundred more hp's and torques than me and I'm roughly 350hp and 400tq at the crank (293hp 338tq at the all wheels on EFI Logics' Mustang Dyno)

Yeah I've met Hector before at EFI. He's the exception. The SLOW guys are nice, just young and a bit immature. I was in their FB group and could not believe the stupidity that they do and talk about. Street racing, spray painting "SLOW" across the hood of their car, and just general nonsense that I don't even want to remember. Like arguing with me and other "gurus" about parts and other well known things. Typical 16-18 year olds.