LegacyGT.com

tire and wheel balancer

Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Not worth it.

I haven't seen a tire shop use one of those in over 20 years, and that was a low budget used tire shop. No heat, grease pit, front end alignments with the wooden stick and caulk. He was way behind the times then..

If you never plan on driving over 25mph, it might work for you.

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

I can't speak for the balancer made for four wheeled conveyances like the one you posted Max, but my moto mechanic is an ex Ducati master tech and he uses a balancer something like that. I've had wheels he balanced up around 130-140 mph at the track with no vibrations whatsoever. Just to compare apples to oranges for you.

:lol::lol:

Yea, I used to use that type back in the early 1970's at the auto hobby shop on base and the gas station I used to work at part time.

I just got on the kick because I put the summer wheels/tires on and they needed to be balanced. I should have had them done before I put them on, like I normally do. Next time I'll know better....

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived