LegacyGT.com

07 LGT - P0171 - Popped off intercooler and cannot find the blue T connector

I have been PM'ing a couple people on here. I popped off the intercooler with the help of a couple threads. I was trying to look around my engine bay for this blue T connector but could not find it. I saw a bunch of electrical connectors and that's it. The temperature his -12 degrees here in Denver and one day on the way to work it just idled super rough and then threw a check engine light and all that. I attached a picture of the engine bay looking down after I removed the intercooler. Any help is appreciated!

IMG_2314.thumb.jpg.b012a0ec3c14c22ec501678eaae1f395.jpg

I have an 08 and did not have the blue-t. Follow the vacuum lines from the turbo and make sure the are all in and right. Then go from the other side and follow the lines from the BPV and do the same thing. There is a line that connects directly to a manifold nipple that was constantly slipping off. Hope that helps, it sucks working In the cold without a clear direction...

I just found out that the blue T connector does not exist on 07+ turbo mobiles.

Which side is the manifold nipple? If you have pics that'd be great. If not, I will probably run downstairs one more time to look at my car.

Thanks for the help!

Archived