LegacyGT.com

FS: Full size spares, wheel and tire 18 x 7.5

Mungo

FREE SPARE WHEELS (edit)

I had a full set of aftermarket rims that were just fine until my wife ruined one of the wheels. I'm keeping one of the remaining 3 as my own full size spare, and would be willing to part with the other two. They are in good shape and have good rubber left on them. I'd give you more details but honestly you probably don't care for application as a spare. PM me for details if you are interested.

My guess is that this is only suitable for others with 18 x 7.5 rims. But if you fall in that category, the stock donut is just useless.

I'm in Poway, but frequently travel up to El Segundo.

I have some old pics from when they were on my car here. Check out post 411.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=519050#post519050

They are Radius Exel in gun metal. I put on "Subaru" center cap stickers because I didn't like the "Exel" look. The tires are General Exclaim UHP 225-45-18 (not the Proxes shown in the pics).

I'd like to get $50 each. Tires only have about 5k miles on them, never tracked or anything like that. Even wear. If they're the right size for you, I believe it is a perfect spare. You may never use it, but the piece of mind is worth it if you ever take a road trip (especially on a Sunday!).

• 1 month later...
Yes it fits, though you have to remove the foam try. I think this is standard practice for full size spares on the Leggy. I have never noticed any extra rattles or anything like that after doing this.

Yes it fits, though you have to remove the foam try.

I've seen someone trim down the tray so it fits inside the backside of the wheel.

Anyone got a part number on the tray so I can cut one down?

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

• 1 year later...

Archived