LegacyGT.com

Looking for a 05-06 Legacy for testing, will pay $200.

kunfuzion

Hi, Genera Corporation is looking for a 05-06 Legacy to help test fit a new product. The item being testing is a condenser and takes approximately 2-3 hours. The owner will be paid $200 for their time and use of there vehicle. We are located in Socal, La Palma 90623. All work will be done by a reputable A/C repair shop we have been using for over 10 years. The work is guaranteed up to a year. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for looking.

Jeff

TYC/Genera Corporation

www.genera.com

jeffreyleu@genera.com

714-522-6688x191

I'm guessing that since the company in question makes replacement parts, that they are just test fitting to see if an existing product will work for our application before making it available in the US. So they will likely unbolt the stock a/c condenser, fit up their replacement condenser, make sure it fits and doesn't leak, and then put the stocker back on.

I'm guessing that since the company in question makes replacement parts, that they are just test fitting to see if an existing product will work for our application before making it available in the US. So they will likely unbolt the stock a/c condenser, fit up their replacement condenser, make sure it fits and doesn't leak, and then put the stocker back on.

In a nut shell, yes. But this item is not currently existing and will be the first. Anybody interested, let me know. Thanks.

Jeff

Hey, if anyone punctured their condenser during a body/FMIC install, this might be a good time to volunteer! :)

They don't have an application listed for a Subaru Legacy condenser on their website.

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I think the key is that you have to contact them. Not a bad idea on their side either. There are different laws that apply when someone beats your door down versus when you knock on theirs. Volunteers usually need to do that volunteering part and make contact with the company before they can participate. ;)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived