LegacyGT.com

Official: UT Newb thread (post your questions, previously asked, many times, here)

doccrowley

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STI badges. Good for at least 20hp. And a cold air intake. That way you can hear turbo, which is most important.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

All about the VTEC yo.

Where can i get a chain steering wheel? I wanna be tough! And a skull shifter. plz halp. if i dont get them in 2day my homies are gunna be like "dawg you ****** stoopid yo" cuz i need dem ballr chainzz. Were to find?

Plasti dip gave me at least 5hp.

Seriously though, is this suppose to be "serious"?

I feel like old smart asses like me will ruin it...

Lesson 1:

If you add real go faster parts (down pipe, full turbo back exhaust, EBCS, ect) make sure you get the car tuned! (AccessPort, open source, ect)

If you are already spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on parts, spend a few hundred to get the most of the mods and so your car is running correctly.

[begin Rant]

You could use it, I only ask questions instead of searching since whenever I search something the threads are extremely old, probably like from 2006. All the pictures are broken, ect. So it get's old looking at old threads that don't help nor get bumped at all. So Mr. Spinal Care man can get as mad as he want's, it's common courtesy. I hope he doesn't get as butthurt when his customers ask the same questions about the same things at his work.

Maybe "Doc" You should start telling your clients to "Search It".

[End Rant]

Plasti dip gave me at least 5hp.

Seriously though, is this suppose to be "serious"?

I feel like old smart asses like me will ruin it...

Lesson 1:

If you add real go faster parts (down pipe, full turbo back exhaust, EBCS, ect) make sure you get the car tuned! (AccessPort, open source, ect)

If you are already spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on parts, spend a few hundred to get the most of the mods and so your car is running correctly.

Aw man! Can I just run my intake for a little bit, like weeks @ WOT before I can ask my dad for tune monies?

Yes, yes you can.

At least most LGT owners get it. Older WRX's (bugeye's that go for under $8,000ish) owned by 18-25 year old guys are the worst about their intake. "See how it's pointed right at your turbo (no heat shield of course)? that's why your IAT's are close to 200 degrees..." (followed by a blank expression and "yeah but...something something... turbo spool...something something...") followed by my blank expression...

Curious.. who's gone really fast in their car? I was racing an f16 the other day and I hit 140.

Hit 153 in my 4th gen, basic stage 2 (gutted down pipe basic) at 7,000ft. Could have hit higher but chickened out. This was while logging, had my mph as one of my parameters

Archived