LegacyGT.com

'07 dealer got the $$ I'm missing a GT

So, Sat. I went on a ride with friends back in the Great Smokey Mtns. and my wife went shopping. She plunked down a deposit on a black GT. Dealer said, we will locate you one, maybe tues. or wed. for delivery. Today, "we will be having one diverted from another dealer and you should get it perhaps by the 3rd week in Nov.":mad:

Can a black GT be that hard to find? I was planning a weekend run up to Boone, NC or Gatlinburg TN. Looks like it will be in the Jeep now.

Royal Subaru of Decatur (Atlanta) lists an 07 GT in diamond gray metallic (very nice; new for 07) with black leather. It's an automatic.

I've checked the other dealers I know of and don't see any black ones. Subaru of Gwinnett is the other Subaru dealer in Atlanta but the idiots don't have their inventory online. It's cost them at least one sale (to a family member) already.

On another note, anyone wanting an Atlantic Blue wagon, non-limited, GT with auto can get one for cheap in Augusta, GA. They've got a leftover 05.

Hunters Subaru in NC. They located one at Wallace and one at Fairway and neither dealer will work with them. In fact the dealer at Wallace called me and told me if I wanted the car, I could buy it from them and they would deliver. I did a quote request from Subaru web site and I have had calls out the wazoo! bunch of hungry vultures. A couple of dealers won't come off the sticker and some will sell at invoice. Trying to get something worked out, my wife really wants to deal with the local dealer, we have bought from them before. Could not beleive the difference in the '06 and '07 with Si drive...man that is an improvement.

Hunters Subaru in NC. They located one at Wallace and one at Fairway and neither dealer will work with them. In fact the dealer at Wallace called me and told me if I wanted the car, I could buy it from them and they would deliver. I did a quote request from Subaru web site and I have had calls out the wazoo! bunch of hungry vultures. A couple of dealers won't come off the sticker and some will sell at invoice. Trying to get something worked out, my wife really wants to deal with the local dealer, we have bought from them before. Could not beleive the difference in the '06 and '07 with Si drive...man that is an improvement.

sounds like your original dealer is being legit. If you are happy with their service... let them order you a car (which is what it sounds like they did). As long as the deposit is refundable you're fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the car for a couple of days, the big difference in the '06 and '07 was when you dialed up s# on the Si drive...ZOOM!!! that thing would fly. As to fuel difference, I don't think you will ever see any fuel economy until two things happen, #1 motor is broken in and #2 I get over the yehaawww factor of stomping my foot into the go fast pedal. :lol:

Didn't read all the posts, but this doesn't sound too unreasonable. When I bought mine, there were ZERO silver LGT sedans in a 3 state region. Ended up getting red instead of waiting or dealer trading from further away.

I'm willing to bet that s# simply makes makes the throttle mapping more agressive. We already know the max power of engine hasn't changed.

Once we get to see ECU values we'll know a little more about the 07's. I'd be surprised to see different boost targets though, but who knows!

Archived