LegacyGT.com

New CT LGT

dub strong

Hey guys,

I just picked up my new Spec B, and I'm loving it.

Are there any meets coming up in the area? I searched this forum, but I didn't come up with anything.

Anyway, I'd like to meet up with some local LGT owners to see what you guys are doing for mods and maintenance.

-Erik

Bristol huh. I autox the STi in Bristol every other Sunday at the Firestone Plant off Clark St. with the cartct.com guys. Come on down and check it out or get out and take a few runs!

Bristol huh. I autox the STi in Bristol every other Sunday at the Firestone Plant off Clark St. with the cartct.com guys. Come on down and check it out or get out and take a few runs!

I've actually been wanting to check out the Bristol autox for some time now. Is it going on this weekend? I'd probably bring the GTI down, as the Leggy is still breaking in.

Cool, I'm down that way once a month we have a plant in newtown, although I usually take the back roads and come down through Torrington / Waterbury

Let me know when you're in the area. I'd like to check out your stage 2 setup... and maybe crack a beer or two.

Mind giving us a breakdown of what you paid and any rebates?

:iam:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

manchester has a lot of cool places to chill and my apartment is 1 minute off of 84 in vernon there is a great photo spot right across the street from me in henry park. is that a good start:icon_bigg

Haha,I was thinkin something a bit more central, Vernon's about an hour from me. But if thats the only option, i suppose it will work.

Nowhere good to meet in the Hartford area?

Is anyone else interested in meeting up?

i went to a few VW meets at krispy kream on the turnpike, thats not a bad spot. We could do it there.

actually, I just heard there is a ferrari show in hartford on sunday? Maybe we could meet up and check that out/

Archived