LegacyGT.com

So is the wait driving anyone crazy yet?

Well, I was waiting for a car of this spec for about 4 years or so. I'm happy with what I have overall. :) Too bad they never just put the turbo back in the previous gen Leggy versus doing the Baja R&D. With the money stuck into that, the Leggy would have been a bit more popular a bit sooner.

I guess it's worse when you know what you're waiting for. At the beginning when I ordered mine I would just taunt others who didn't get theirs yet to take my mind off mine, then theirs started showing up... :|

My car was supposed to be delivered on August 17 and this was killing me. But I received a call from the dealer informing that the ship will be on August 3 so now I'm more anxious knowing that next tuesday I'll be in my new Leg and saying goodbye to my STi :(

[quote name='meier motor sports']im waiting to actualy order or purchase the car[/quote] I'm still waiting to have the financial means to actually order or purchase the car... hopefully by spring 2005 :) By then, hopefully, I don't have to order the car- I can just walk into a dealer and get the car right there.

[quote name='SUBE555']Well, I was waiting for a car of this spec for about 4 years or so. I'm happy with what I have overall. :) Too bad they never just put the turbo back in the previous gen Leggy versus doing the Baja R&D. With the money stuck into that, the Leggy would have been a bit more popular a bit sooner.[/quote] Same here!

I bought a 2002 WRX.. so the wait wasnt as bad since I was really occupied with the WRX.. but since I dont have the WRX anymore (got own3d at the drifting event by a concrete wall), the LGT is sitting in the garage with a lot of stuff moved over from the WRX.. I am very tempted to just put in the front HKS coilovers into the Legacy just to lower the front to match the ride height of the rear and give the car harder springs and shocks. Keefe
Keefe

Dropped by a local dealership today and asked the salesperson about any wait. Nope. If I sign for one today I will get one next week! Unless I'm asking for rare colours like white. So it seems there's no wait times for Toronto area. :D Question now is to ite my tongue to wait for the 06 model or just get it now. How?

[quote name='wunderkind']Dropped by a local dealership today and asked the salesperson about any wait. Nope. If I sign for one today I will get one next week! Unless I'm asking for rare colours like white.[/quote] White is rare???? Awwww damn... is this the same in America?

My wife and I are going nuts. We are going to buy the GT Limited in Garnet Red, but we are waiting to sell our 2001 Maxima SE mt. Oh well. We are going to all 3 nights of the Dave Matthews Band at the Gorge, WA over Labor Day weekend, so I'm thinking by the end of September, we'll have the Legacy. Time is dragging :oops: Of course it doesn't help that I read and reread all the threads here :o

Archived