LegacyGT.com

To Euro or not To Euro

So I am on having a hard time deciding what I want to do. Here is my dilema, in Colorado we are required to have a front license plate, I am really not a fan of how the plate hangs down so much on the front bumper.

So the other day I saw this volvo go by who had his normal plate number, but on a customized euro style plate that color matched his car (its was gun metal) now I understand this is a european car and is meant to have a euro plate, hence why it looked so good. But I couldn't help but think what it looks like on a leggy. So I ordered a custom plate with my plate numbers on it, while it's not color matched, it's black with silver lettering which seems to complement my RBP. Now I am pretty sure this is not legal so I am carrying my normal plate with me, but I've also been driving around without a plate for quite sometime now so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway sorry for the long intro on with some pics tell me what you think, be honest I want real opinions, I know you guys will :rolleyes:!

Europlate2.jpg.bda149be4cb3809af14e3fbd8ea8f951.jpg

Europlate3.jpg.f89fe38292978c84643d6b3e0a3f2b87.jpg

The JDM looks sweet, but hangs down just like the US versions do. Not a bad suggestion the place I ordered my plate from has the Japanese template you can customize, I am pretty sure you could even change the color entirely.

Keep em comin I like the opinions.

I rocked no front plate for awhile because honestly I think the car looks better without it. But I did get pulled over specifically for no front plate multiple times and it became annoying so I folded and put one on. Friends a few miles from me don't get bothered, so it seems to be subjective. :rolleyes:

I do like the look of that euro plate but part of me thinks you may be attracting more police attention with it on there than without. :cool:

EquinnoxX and dv8ingvector you are sayin what i'm thinkin. I like the look, but definitely agree I am most likely grabbing more of that cop attention than I am looking for. I am going to run this plate for a few weeks and see what happens. Worst case scenario I now have something else to hang up on my garage wall.

Thanks for the input greatly appreciated.

Oh I'll keep this updated, on my *Criminal Status* that is

Archived