LegacyGT.com

04 BBS STi rims for my 05 LGT Wagon

homegrwn97

HI PPL,

I just want to know if anyone has any pics of their legacy with the 04 STi BBS rims with AND without any aftermarket springs and/or shocks/struts. I want to get these rims but I really dont want to lower it due to the fact that my previous car was dropped and the ride quality decreased in comfort.

I just I want to know if I can pull off the look without dropping it and keep the same ride hight and comfort. Any advice, comments, or experiences are welcome!

Thanks in advance!!!! :)

had a gold set and a silver set on my obp wagon. should be able to find a set of gold searching my username. not sure if I took any pics with the silver on ...............

don't think I have any that aren't autox shots with the suspension loaded in some way ....

http://carpron.com/multisite/d/62966-2/8x6htownstate3.jpg

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but these wheels are 17x7.5, +48 offset right? Also, how shiny is the silver finish? Is it the 'usual' painted silver finish or is more of a polished finish?

Offset is +53. I wouldn't say the finish is shiny. It's not all that different from the finish on the stock LGT wheels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived