LegacyGT.com

left blinker blinks faster than right blinker

-HEF-

anyone know what might cause that? i just had a ding repaired, and am noticing the fast blinking now. i am hoping it is an easy fix, so i can take care of it myself. i am guessing that the headlamp was plugged in backwards or something.

If you get a can of Elbow Grease, it will make changing the blinker fluid easier.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

whichever blinker blinks faster usually means u have a blinker bulb out on that side...turn blinker on step out of the car and look at the back and front. If its not that and u have used your elbow grease to change the blinker fluid and still nothing then it is definatly your Kaneuter Valve.

whichever blinker blinks faster usually means u have a blinker bulb out on that side...turn blinker on step out of the car and look at the back and front. If its not that and u have used your elbow grease to change the blinker fluid and still nothing then it is definatly your Kaneuter Valve.

:lol:

Ok, first off, thanks for helping the n00b with the bulb suggestions since the REST of us know what this is.

So, for the OP, yes, it's almost surely a burnt out bulb.

Or the Kaneuter Valve. But you better hope it isn't the Kaneuter Valve, becuase that's like a 15 hour repair job! ;)

so my question goes into the category of something i should have known the answer to even though i have never had a bulb blow out on me? when people ask you guys questions at work, is this how you respond? i'm all for joking, but ****. really.

the faster blinker means that the car wants to turn that way...

you should flush the whole blinker fluid system, and make sure you don't have any air bubbles in it ;)

anyone know what might cause that? i just had a ding repaired, and am noticing the fast blinking now. i am hoping it is an easy fix, so i can take care of it myself. i am guessing that the headlamp was plugged in backwards or something.

Since you just had something fixed, trace backwards from there. It's not a headlamp, wrong circuit. If they had the headlamps out, your problem probaly lies with the front blinkers.

And yes, if you post up a question that all have dealt with since flashers were invented, you will get blinker fluid answers.

BTW, I use DOT 5 blinker fluid to lube my Kaneuter Valve, and it regulates the flow of my 50wt ball bearing tits....

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Archived