LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest on DIY cold air for under 50 bucks

my year is an 05, it should work on yours as long as the MAF is the same.

pics have been taken, if i have some free time tomorrow after my second to last day of high school i'll get it up here... i mean, i should have some time before work hopefully. if not expect it before this weekend. it should help with gas mileage but i'm lovin the sound of it too much to keep off the pedal... which isn't good because gas just hit 4 bucks a gallon up here... eek.

we hit 3.99 last night and i used to drive a V8 Dakota... i miss that thing :( don't care about gas mileage, i loved that truck, she taught me so much :D

anyways, 18 more minutes of school and if i get home on time i'll start drafting up the DIY, this will just be a basic. you can do more or less depending on your standards :D

ive removed the silencer on my 07 4EAT, made a slight difference in sound. certainly a deeper moan when on the gas pedal, but i cant say for sure if it improved HP or not. have monitored my gas mileage and haven't really noticed a change in that. but im looking forward to seeing what ya got. not much offered for those of us without a spool :(

Archived