LegacyGT.com

Radio identification

• 3 weeks later...
Sadly I'm going to have to replace this neat little radio... someone's spilled soda or something on it and the buttons are all sticky. Plus I can't get the cd player to work. Bummer, its a nice radio! Luckily I was able to get a JVC single DIN unit from a coworker for $5 so once I figure out which aftermarket adapter is the right one I'll be installing that.

• I Donated
Sadly I'm going to have to replace this neat little radio... someone's spilled soda or something on it and the buttons are all sticky. Plus I can't get the cd player to work. Bummer, its a nice radio! Luckily I was able to get a JVC single DIN unit from a coworker for $5 so once I figure out which aftermarket adapter is the right one I'll be installing that.

Send it to me lol. I'll fix it and use it.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Yes, this will work.

To clean the soda, use electrical contact spray cleaner. It will remove the syrup and not harm the electrical items. Dries quickly like carb cleaner, which should also work.

O.

Deoxit contact cleaner will clean that right up and not hurt anything! I use it on gunked servos for my rc helicopters. Then I spray it with Deoxit Gold. You can get two little spray bottles of each for $12. Audiophiles love that shit. But any contact cleaner from the auto pats store will work just as good and will only set you back about $6.

Archived