LegacyGT.com

Emissions

Diggs

So I took the advice of some members on here and stopped by the Jiffy Lube in Bountiful tonight for my annual emissions and inspection. I have an 05 OBXT thats slammed with a catless Invidia up and dp, gimmick mid and catback. I waited in the lobby for a good 15 mins, watched the manager, who supposedly posts on here that he passes anything subaru, drive away in an STi twice as loud as mine. Well another guy calls me up to tell me I failed for not only my catless pipe, but also for illegal tint. You got to be f'in kidding me. SO now I'm debating a hiflow pipe and ripping my tint off. Please help a brother out with suggestions. And don't waste your time or money with that fool.

Put a stock downpipe on for emissions then swap back thats the best way you can still get failed for a single catted dp.

Yeah.. hopefully I can find someone to pass. I have 20% tint and that DP now. I'll check around. There's a place up in Park City that passes my friend who had tail lights not working, blinkers not working, and 20% all around...

Also, a word of advice. Windows have to roll down, but not up, so... If you go into the place, I'm told that if you have your windows down they don't have to make you put them up, and then you pass. Not positive on that...

Archived