LegacyGT.com

Intercoolers

Romuir

I have looked at the Sube stock intercooler on my Spec B......I did not get a warm fuzzy......:confused: I've seen two aftermarket intercoolers...AVO and Perrin.....I'm going to upgrade the VF-40.....not sure yet...any intercooler suggestions.........Anybody else out there putting out a quality intercooler?...a lower price if possible. I had a great experience with the TurboXS tmic on my WRX....built like a safe....really excellent welds.

Your thoughts...........

Lots of choices out there. AVO is excellent with excellent fit. Perrin is also excellent but some have had fitment issues.

Have you considered a front mount? I had a Perrin top mount with my 18g. I went front mount and the difference was huge.

yeah..i'd like to take a ride after you get it swapped. let me know how it spools for you.

you going to sell your current turbo after the swap?

Still undecided. I have no plans on selling it until I get a chance to see how I like the 380.

If all works out well I'll probably look to get rid of it in the summer. Chris said he was interested in it when I bought the Whiteline kit from him today.

i bought the perrin tmic last year in a group buy for a good price. if i remember correctly some members had issues with the IC hitting the clutch cylinder but i never had such issues. i've been impressed by the crafmanship and durability of the bigger IC

Archived