LegacyGT.com

0 to 60mph

My friend and i were trying out some new g-tech meter he has and he was wanting me to do a couple of runs so i did, my best 0-60 was 4.6 seconds and my 1/8th was 8.5, i dont do this alot but these are pretty good times, he used to have an 05 sti and he said they were good. i am not bragging by any means it just kind of surprised me that the auto can do that good and yes i do have a tranny cooler and i kept all 3 runs at no more than 2800rpms off the line.:icon_tong

tranny cooler took about 2 hours to install,probaly would have been less if we had taken the whole bottom skid plate off but you live and learn. no 1/4 mile for me i was just playing around ,i dont have any plans to go to the track or nothing like that, and of course it was done legally.:icon_tong

I will find out what model it was and let you know,i dont think the torque numbers and hp numbers are all that correct but the timer tell you to launch when ready ,as soon as you start to move it starts, very favorable weather around here for times (cold as crap last 4 weeks), we mounted it to the windshield with the mounting cup, pretty sturdy once you get it to hold in place, i hope you are happy with the filters.:icon_wink

Archived