LegacyGT.com

Pinks on 09 Spec B.

Vwown3d

Finally found a decent source for the JDM Sti Pink springs. Didn't take very long to put on, and I learned that the car has fold down rear seat and I didn't have to take them out to get to the strut tower bolts!!!!! The feel and stance is just what I was looking for. Not too slammed, Not hard as SHT. Feel is a ton better than stock and perfect for crusing.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic, I will take some real ones later in the week.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/vwown3d/IMG_0292.jpg

AND I was at autozone to get an oil filter. Don't think I shop there regularly!!! :) :) :)

AND I was at autozone to get an oil filter. Don't think I shop there regularly!!! :) :) :)

nothing wrong with shopping at autozone, they have a lot of good stuff especially if you do you're own maintenance work... just don't get caught picking up a set of street glow :lol:

That's a really nice-looking car, I approve. :D:p

The drop you have is about what I'm looking for, if a LITTLE bit too low, but that's why I'm hoping the "Regular Guy" thing works out, with Racecomp Engineering.

**crosses fingers**

• 6 months later...
Finally found a decent source for the JDM Sti Pink springs. Didn't take very long to put on, and I learned that the car has fold down rear seat and I didn't have to take them out to get to the strut tower bolts!!!!! The feel and stance is just what I was looking for. Not too slammed, Not hard as SHT. Feel is a ton better than stock and perfect for crusing.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic, I will take some real ones later in the week.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/vwown3d/IMG_0292.jpg

Looking good. What do you think about the changes in handling? Did it help with mushy ride, body roll and fornt/rear sway on acceleration/brakes ?

Where did you get them and how much?

Did you use some DIY guide for installation? What is involved?

Thanks

Archived