LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Do you happen to have a quad tip exhaust with a rallitek sticker on your quarter glass and I believe a hood scoop extension? If so, I saw your car on Sunrise and Whiterock road.

Wahoo! That's me! Lol. Is yours the Spec B with exhaust I see on Sunrise from time to time? I always seem to see the same one going one way or the other on Sunrise. We never seem to be going the same way at the same time.

Wahoo! That's me! Lol. Is yours the Spec B with exhaust I see on Sunrise from time to time? I always seem to see the same one going one way or the other on Sunrise. We never seem to be going the same way at the same time.

No. I don't drive my car to work. I was just excited to finally see someone with a LGT that has something done to it. Every other Legacy I see is bone stock. Besides, I don't think I have been spotted because there aren't too many LGTs in the Elk Grove area.

I was just at BJs briefly to pick up a drunk relative. Haha.

My LGTB was parked all the way in the back of the parking lot, for the ding-free zone as well as the added exercise after eating there... haha.

No. I don't drive my car to work. I was just excited to finally see someone with a LGT that has something done to it. Every other Legacy I see is bone stock. Besides, I don't think I have been spotted because there aren't too many LGTs in the Elk Grove area.

Haha I know exactly what you mean. Seeing a modified Legacy is sooo rare. Nice to see one from time to time.

That was me. Good to be seen for once. Sorry it took so long to reply...pretty new to this forum

Clean ride. We go to the same gym, seen u there b4. Where can i get those tail tints? do the Folsom cops ever give u a hard time about it?

Clean ride. We go to the same gym, seen u there b4. Where can i get those tail tints? do the Folsom cops ever give u a hard time about it?

Thanks, I'll have to keep a lookout for yours. Got the tails tinted at Magnificent Tint Solutions off of Greenback when I had them do my windows. Never once had an issue with any of the tint, let alone the tails. Just don't go the really dark tint on the tails...just do the mediums

No. I don't drive my car to work. I was just excited to finally see someone with a LGT that has something done to it. Every other Legacy I see is bone stock.

Some of our LGTs only look stock.

Spotted an '05 GT wagon same pearl white as mine last Sat on Missouri Flat road off hiway 50... tinted all around, blacked out grill... gave each other thumbs up...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider