LegacyGT.com

Stock 1/4 times

What are people pulling out of LGT's (preferably one with sport sharp on in an 07+) in the 1/4 mile? I'd hope for 14's but I'm not sure, it's a pretty heavy car. I do have a GMS exhaust but I doubt that will do much. So, what has everyone put down?

My son took mine to Lebanon Valley Dragway (not known for being a fast track) back summer of 05 or 06 I think about 25,000miles on the car, at stage 1 and ran a 13.86. When he drove it last Fall after going stage 2 he said it felt like a high 12 second car.

Different tracks will give you different times. You want to be close to sea level. Yes I know we have turbos, but the closer you are to sea level the faster the car will be. That's one of the reason's Englishtown is known to be fast track.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I doubt I'll ever drag this car, but I'd imagine it's in the mid 13's as it sits. Not too bad for a lesbox.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived