LegacyGT.com

Need some help

okay if someone can find me nice projector headlights for cheap....i will love them forever. All i can find are the JDM ones that cost like 150 dollars just for shipping...so pleasee if you know any websites or suppliers...help me out

I may be new to the subie but I know one thing for sure with cars. Cheap parts are cheap. You get what you pay for. Subaru designed the headlights to work perfectly for the car just the way they are.

Hey just my opinion though :)

^^ this. Get projectors new so you know people haven't screwed with them, or go with the usdm ones. Personally, I like the usdm look...it's sharp, clear, and you can get them for less usually :)

AND, I like zues's style too. Just my $0.02

I just recently bought a 2009 subbie and it came with a front plate as well as those side pin stripes that dealers put across the doors of both sides of the car. Any suggestions for getting the front plate bracket as well as the stripes off of my car? I unscrewed the bracket but it seems to be glues or something to the bumper. Thanks

Thanks alot. I figured i might as well just try taking the damn pin stripe off by myself and stop being a baby about it and for the plate i might just take that to a body shop maybe they'll have something to remove it. I was thinking about hot water to loosen in?

Archived