LegacyGT.com

Vermont meet?

LMVT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me know options. I'd like to meet some fellow Leggy owners. NYtoVT, I just moved out here from the Rochester area.

You're in Underhill?? I'm right down the road from you, I live in Jericho off of RT 15 near the elementary school.

I was thinking we could meet at the Best Buy parking lot and do a cruise down to Church Street, maybe grab a beer at Breakwaters, or the VT Pub and Brewery. Weekends work best for me too.

On another note, I saw a beautiful 05/06 SWP LGT wagon lowered w/ 18" gold wheels (prodrive?) in Burlington today...anyone here?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

^^^yeah! we planned to do this last year, eat at Chilis, because they serve alcohol, and take pics downtown for the LGT calendar. but it didn't work-out.

let's revive it.

other than us (who already wrote on this thread) there's other LGT'ers in VT:

Aczwild

Groff

CooCoo

Gianspi (for college)

Subastyle (sold his LGT. but still has an Outback?)

also 2 of my coworkers who drive '05 2.5i sedans who are not on here.

we should post anytimes we are and are not available, and take it from there.

I am available ANY WEEKEND (Sat & Sun)!!

I'm looking fwd to meeting you all. esp you, MadScotsMan! :)

I ran into Subastyle (Brian) the other day. He's driving a RS now, sounds like he really misses his LGT though.

Anytime Saturday or Sunday would work for me...just got to clear it up with the wife first.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

we can bring the wives too. well, maybe not the 1st time out. (?) including them might allow us to actually meet. :lol:

as I'm trying to get my wife into Subys, and missed 2 Wicked Big Meets.

I haven't seen Brian in a while. looking fwd to seeing him again. I'm sporting his "Subastyle" grill.

You're in Underhill?? I'm right down the road from you, I live in Jericho off of RT 15 near the elementary school.

:eek:

Anyone notice the 08 DGM LGT with temp plates?? :cool:

I'm right near there too. Any of you ever hit the Alchemist down in waterbury?

Weekends are pretty good for me as well, but I'm on pager duty on a rotating basis, so I may not be able to make all the little meets but I'll be damned if I don't try :) (I can't next sat...doing mudlfaps and undercoating in Keene - this car has got to last me a while..hehe. But I should be back sunday.)

I was thinking we could meet at the Best Buy parking lot and do a cruise down to Church Street, maybe grab a beer at Breakwaters, or the VT Pub and Brewery. Weekends work best for me too.

On another note, I saw a beautiful 05/06 SWP LGT wagon lowered w/ 18" gold wheels (prodrive?) in Burlington today...anyone here?

I may have said this before, but my cousin lives in Jericho too. Man I wish I was closer to you guys. I LOVE Vermont. I'd love to move there, but the wife doesn't like cold weather:mad:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I may have said this before, but my cousin lives in Jericho too. Man I wish I was closer to you guys. I LOVE Vermont. I'd love to move there, but the wife doesn't like cold weather:mad:
.... free beer for you, you know you want to come....

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Pfffft, my family is in frederick, MD and we're originally from TX. You couldn't pay me enough to live down there anymore. My girlfriend hates winter, but loves VT (she's from norwich) - we're never moving away. It got hot a few times, but we didn't need AC all summer (don't have any in the house anyways...), that should be enough to convince anyone.

I love VT. :wub:

Oh, and the free beer thing too... ;)

While I do not have a GT, I'd definitely like to meet up and get some ideas from you folks!

as long as it's a Legacy, it's all good. the Imprezas have a much bigger fan base/ following. we Legacys gotta unite. GT or not. :D

well, Subastyle is an exception. :)

Aczwild, free beer?! when and where?! And I'll finally get to meet you too!

Pfffft, my family is in frederick, MD and we're originally from TX. You couldn't pay me enough to live down there anymore. My girlfriend hates winter, but loves VT (she's from norwich) - we're never moving away. It got hot a few times, but we didn't need AC all summer (don't have any in the house anyways...), that should be enough to convince anyone.

I love VT. :wub:

Oh, and the free beer thing too... ;)

I like Frederick, I'm closer to the Va/WVa. border. NIce and quiet. the wife loves Vt, but not enough to move there. maybe one day she'll change her mind.

In the meantime, Magic Hat #9 sits in my fridge ready to drink tonight:wub::wub:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

#9 is good, but UFO or blackbeary wheat is what I stock. :)

Magic Hat?? I"ll have to look

I need to tint/clearbra the new car... What's the best place in town? Add-on in williston/s. Burl?

I hear that Yipes does a good window tint job. not sure if they'll do a clear bra. But Lewis Motors (VW/ Audi, Acura) does alot of clear bras for their cars, on Shelburne Rd.

:whore: Magic Hat #9

I hear that Yipes does a good window tint job. not sure if they'll do a clear bra. But Lewis Motors (VW/ Audi, Acura) does alot of clear bras for their cars, on Shelburne Rd.

:whore: Magic Hat #9

SWEET, I pass by there on my way to work.. I'll stop by and ask :)

Oh and I think we all know that switchback is where it's really at... ;)

Archived