LegacyGT.com

The best bumper on the market.

nikonian11

TDC is visting japan in January to bring home TONS of Goodies

for you guys the PRIMARY items will be bumpers like this

I'll be in Beijing and Shanghai in January, so I'll bring back the knockoffs. :lol:

-Mike-

I like the integrated grill. Just out of morbid curiosity, how painful to the bank account is one of these?

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Here is the actual website! http://liberal.car-promenade.co.jp/! Might sound familiar....LIBERAL! you can go to http://free-translation.imtranslator.com/ to translate what the site says! just make sure to put Jap-->Eng! and if you want to know how much stuff is, go here...http://coinmill.com/JPY_USD.html!

HAVE FUN!

TDC is visting japan in January to bring home TONS of Goodies

for you guys the PRIMARY items will be bumpers like this

OMG! I want the pre-Rev D SpecB front bumper. Will you import these for reasonable prices?

I want. Bad. :icon_mrgr

If the price was lower then japanparts.com I'd be even happier, only problem is the mounting hardware =(

You should develop some sort of package deal with the mounting hardware, I'm sure you'd get a lot of sales from that. Here's one of them right here.

The rumor is that MY2008 USDM Legacies will have the short beam bumpers. This will make conversions much easier and cheaper. All we'll need is just the cover.

while walking to my car couple nights ago, i was tired, i can't see really well, it was foggy...

then i sort of see that the fog light opening on the stock bumper gets bigger... Just like that Gialla bumper!!!

:lol:

then i shook my head, then it was gone.. :D

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

We have containers leaving every 7-10 days to Long Beach now and you can either pickup from our Long Beach shippers ( we will arrange all clearance, there are NO State or sales taxes to pay )

OR: delivery to anywhere in the 48 States is a "Can Do", you'll have to advise your ZIP Code for a quote to destination

Requests for mounting hardware: JDM Bumper back beams and energy absorbers are also a Can Do

STi bumpers supplied In Color, Liberal, etc. etc. ( Waddya want?? )

Let us quote; we have been exporting since 1996 + now in our 10th Year ......

Graham Ware

Export Manager

gware@japanparts.com

I want. Bad. :icon_mrgr

If the price was lower then japanparts.com I'd be even happier, only problem is the mounting hardware =(

You should develop some sort of package deal with the mounting hardware, I'm sure you'd get a lot of sales from that. Here's one of them right here.

Mounting hardware; JDM bumper backbeams and energy absorbers are a Can Do

If you want a quote to destination, advise what you want and the ZIP Code of your delivery address and we'll quote you to there

Containers leave for Long Beach every 7-10 days; we arrange all clearances and you can uplift from our Shippers there OR we will arrange freight to your Door anywhere in the 48 States

You'll know "how much and how soon" before you commit to buying

PM or email for a quote

Graham Ware

Export Manager

gware@japanparts.com

Archived