LegacyGT.com

NEW OHLINS COILOVERS for 05-07 LEGACY GT and SPEC-B ( spec-O)?

RaceComp Engineering

We are very happy and proud to introduce to the USA market the Ohlins Sportline coilovers for Legacy GT, Spec-B(O) and Legacy GT Wagon. These coilovers are the threaded body version of the FIXED perch PCV struts that we have coming. We ended up getting these instead and were pleasantly surprised.

These come standard with 6/7kg Eibach springs, camber plates front and pillowball rear, with adjusters on the bottom of the inverted front struts and on the top of the rear shocks with cables for easy adjusting. There are 24 clicks from soft to hard. The ride height is adjusted via the lower collar.

We were the first to bring the Ohlins fixed perch to the STI Impreza community and wanted to do the same for these for you guys( and gals).

The quality is amazing and if these handle anything like all the Ohlins I have had, the performance is incredible as well.

Like all the Ohlins products we sell in the states, this is backed by a 1 year warranty thru Ohlins USA.

Enjoy the pictures. Courtesy of our resident photo-chic Kelly Kellinsky.

http://www.rcephotos.com/photos/albums/album04/IMG_3466_sizedweb.jpg

http://www.rcephotos.com/photos/albums/album04/IMG_3480_sizedweb.jpg

I see in the photos how the rears have a lock ring for the lower collar. Are those pinch bolts i spy for the fronts? If so that seams a much better solution than most coilovers.

Other wise i only fear these may eat up most of my intended Stg II+ funds:icon_conf

Will these be close to the STI versions in price?

Dave

You should post a price on these. I can't speak for others but I get annoyed when things are announced without a price.

As a vendor I am not allowed to post prices unless its in the vendor section, so I will only go on to change the subject.

In the year 2890 Bilbo Baggins was born.

Here is a link if anyone cares to look up what happened in that year.

http://encyclopedia.wizards.pro/index.php/Bilbo_Baggins

Myles

yes, I saw them in person the other day, very nice piece of work, I dont expect anything less than what I already have. These Ohlins should be very street worthy and still hold up fine (if not better) on the track. Using 6/7 spring rates should allow the driver to stand on the throttle earlier and allow more trail braking so that the car will rotate. Still good stuff, especially with those inverted struts ;)
Keefe

I see in the photos how the rears have a lock ring for the lower collar. Are those pinch bolts i spy for the fronts? If so that seams a much better solution than most coilovers.

Other wise i only fear these may eat up most of my intended Stg II+ funds:icon_conf

Will these be close to the STI versions in price?

Dave

NO, alot less than the Sti versions, and yes that is a great solution on the bottom.

Myles

yes, I saw them in person the other day, very nice piece of work, I dont expect anything less than what I already have. These Ohlins should be very street worthy and still hold up fine (if not better) on the track. Using 6/7 spring rates should allow the driver to stand on the throttle earlier and allow more trail braking so that the car will rotate. Still good stuff, especially with those inverted struts ;)

yeah these things actually have your name ALL OVER THEM Keefe......when i put my ear close to them,.( like a sea shell).....they say very softly...........................

"................Keefe .........Keefe............Keeefe..........."

LOL. So you never know. lOL

Myles

Archived