Pedestrian

What date works best for you?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What date works best for you?

• Friday, Feb 10th
    • Saturday, Feb 11th
    • Friday, Feb 17th
    • Saturday, Feb 18th

Its been a while since I have seen any get togethers in the Boston area, so why dont we get a little something going. I was thinking meeting up at a place with food and decent parking somewhere in Boston, or preferably, in one of the surrounding (less congested) towns. So lets meet up, get some grub, shoot the breeze, look at cars, and have a good time. Who knows, maybe a bi-weekly/monthly ritual could form. I haven't met any of the locals yet, so I have gotten pretty eager to. So what do you guys think? Suggestions of times and locations that are convenient to everyone would be appreciated.

EDIT: Now finalized:

Date: Friday, Feb. 17th

Place: John Harvards in Framingham

Time: arrive at 7:30, eating at 8:00

Whose coming:

Dark_Rex

Doogdog

TMS

Fzanetti

Gibjer

WG

Superhawk LGT

Amazake

Pedestrian in the flesh

And the undecided:

Stephybiglips

FameMax

Bu11dogg2

Post if your going to make it, so I can make reservations.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Framingham is a little too far for me..John Harvards is good stuff though but driving back to Maine is not fun at that time of night. If you guys decide on somewhere in the Portsmouth area in the future let me know..Im usually down for that.

Lowell? Kinda far away for most people I would assume, something in the Route 9 area might be better. Lets see if this warm trend keeps up...or someone could just set up a meet somewhere, maybe in March, prey for spring!

If you guys haven't checked out NASIOC. They have a meet fridays at the Lowell Beer brewery, they have pool, bar, dance floor and I guess alot of girls to there too.. ;) I plan on going sometime soon, but lately am too busy.

I saw this, but alas I am not 21 :( .

Framingham is a little too far for me..John Harvards is good stuff though but driving back to Maine is not fun at that time of night. If you guys decide on somewhere in the Portsmouth area in the future let me know..Im usually down for that.

JH's is cool, I can't make this friday.....but if we do it again ^ more then welcome to crash at my pad for a night if the wife will allow it ;)

If you guys haven't checked out NASIOC. They have a meet fridays at the Lowell Beer brewery, they have pool, bar, dance floor and I guess alot of girls to there too.. ;) I plan on going sometime soon, but lately am too busy.

Funny you mention this, I was just talking w/ Peter (PLtek) the other day and he mentioned this to me and that I sould go sometime. I think this could be a good option for those of us 21+.

JH is cool, but if this is for the Boston people to meet up, why don't we meet up in some sorrouding areas, like 781 places like Arlington, Or even Somerville/Cambridge areas???

Have you guys gone to Christopher's on Porter Square? And there is a huge parking lot in front of it, so we can park our cars...

Just an idea...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

You trying to exclude us:icon_tong? I dont imagine you will get alot of people with just a local boston meet. But if thats what you want........

No man!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna exclude anyone, just trying to gather the most number of people...

I know there are lot of guys who live within route 2, Waltham, Arlington, Medford/Somerville, that's the additional idea if people cannot make it to Framingham...

Just trying to help!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived