LegacyGT.com

Interesting product for BL/BP from Japan - Fender control?

Legacy05GT

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/suzukimotors/cabinet/bp092.jpg

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2Fsuzukimotors%2Fbp092%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Now, i don't see this as useful for myself, BUT, and not to seem stereotypical, but asians are not known for their height, so i can see this as being beneficial if you have trouble seeing the corners of your LGT for parking purposes.

Although, if i was vertically challenged, i don't know if i'd drill through the front bumper to help w/ my parking

I saw a lot of these on cars in Korea.

The fact is, you drive a LOT closer to other cars in Korea and the rest of Asia. We're talking about passing other cars in the parking lot just almost touching mirrors.

I would think most Americans would have trouble navigating the tight streets in Asia.

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/suzukimotors/cabinet/bp092.jpg

Now, i don't see this as useful for myself, BUT, and not to seem stereotypical, but asians are not known for their height, so i can see this as being beneficial if you have trouble seeing the corners of your LGT for parking purposes.

Although, if i was vertically challenged, i don't know if i'd drill through the front bumper to help w/ my parking

I'm 6"3' Asian! :lol:

lol i did not know those things are for parking purposes... back in Taiwan i see all the cars with that, i thought they just want the VIP status... or the flags that came with the stick flew off or something...:lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I saw a lot of these on cars in Korea.

The fact is, you drive a LOT closer to other cars in Korea and the rest of Asia. We're talking about passing other cars in the parking lot just almost touching mirrors.

I would think most Americans would have trouble navigating the tight streets in Asia.

i learend how to drive in the US

if i ever go back to Taiwan, i WOULD NOT want to drive there

○ ○ ○

+1

I just got back from Seoul, Beijing, and Shanghai, and getting really close to other cars and using the horn as a warning seem to be the norm.

-Mike-

if i ever go back to Taiwan, i WOULD NOT want to drive there

+1 I lived in Taiwan for a few months and the first night I was there I was in a little fender bender. Going from Taipei out to where I was staying in Yang Mei we went through a toll, well like anywhere someone was trying to cut off the taxi I was in so the taxi driver just hit the car in front of him to make sure he couldn't get in...then waved to the guy. Then when you get off the highway there are about 100 million scooters. Holy crap it is scary.

Hong Kong wasn't as bad but I did appreciate the fact the paint on the road which way to look when you cross....first intersection I almost got tagged.

Korea: Seoul was fairly aggressive but not as bad as Taiwan, but when I got to Yeosu City they took me on some back roads that were just crazy...barely wide enough for two cars and no one slows down.

Japan: much more civil, but way too many cars and people.

Singapore: Not too bad at all.

+1 I lived in Taiwan for a few months and the first night I was there I was in a little fender bender. Going from Taipei out to where I was staying in Yang Mei we went through a toll, well like anywhere someone was trying to cut off the taxi I was in so the taxi driver just hit the car in front of him to make sure he couldn't get in...then waved to the guy. Then when you get off the highway there are about 100 million scooters. Holy crap it is scary.

Hong Kong wasn't as bad but I did appreciate the fact the paint on the road which way to look when you cross....first intersection I almost got tagged.

Korea: Seoul was fairly aggressive but not as bad as Taiwan, but when I got to Yeosu City they took me on some back roads that were just crazy...barely wide enough for two cars and no one slows down.

Japan: much more civil, but way too many cars and people.

Singapore: Not too bad at all.

in Taiwan, it's 1 car vs 30 motorcycles/scooters lol

comparing to the US, the driver here stops to let the pedestrian go, in Taiwan it's like first come first serve...

○ ○ ○

And when I was in Taiwan there was no helmet law and some of the accidents I saw were horrific. Not just bad injuries there were entire families wiped out because somehow they would squeeze two adults and two or more kids on a damn scooter.

Hanger...what the hell is that crap the girls sell along the sides of the road? It was some sort of nut I think that they used like chew.....never tried it just remember the girls were looking good and working it to make the sale.

Hanger...what the hell is that crap the girls sell along the sides of the road? It was some sort of nut I think that they used like chew.....never tried it just remember the girls were looking good and working it to make the sale.

DON'T EVER CONSUME THEM... THEY'RE NOT GOOD FOR YOU

lol i took a good while translating the terms online lol

They're called "Betel nut", they're grown from Palm trees? I think... like when those little fruits clustered near the top of the Palm trees.

They're not good for you because the main ingredients is "plaster" to give it flavor i think. It's chewable and you spit out this sort of red fluids. That's why you see all the nasty red spot on the streets in Taiwan.

Now i think about it. Baseball player in the US eat them too, they're much like chewable tobacco, gives the same effect really...

And the "hot" girls that sells them, normally wears really "nothing" at all, and sometime they give a special too... something like "When you buy two, you can grab two too.." :spin::spin: :lol:

○ ○ ○

That is it...I kept thinking beetlejuice but that is that messed up guy on Stern.

And yeah I heard the same thing....a couple of them may have been worth buying the stuff for even if you just threw it away. I remember when I told them I needed to get a hair cut they stated laughing....then they told me they could take me to a barber shop....complete with happy ending.

Considering that Asians like to use common American names it's not surprising. I think I know a lot of Chinese typical American names for Asians, i know so many Jens.

It'll be good for my LGT with spoiler. I can't see shit out the back when I parallel in NYC.

And the "hot" girls that sells them, normally wears really "nothing" at all, and sometime they give a special too... something like "When you buy two, you can grab two too.." :spin::spin: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Holy crap she is tall! That can't be right...does she have an adams apple??? But no...don't think I would want to live there. While they do love Americans....unlike some of the other countries I've been to, there are a lot of things that happen there we would never tolerate. I was told every water way is polluted, you her the PSI index every morning and basically they tell you not to leave your house if you are old, sick or have asmtha because teh air is so bad....and for two of the months I was there they had a garbage strike in the county I was in. Four lane roads through some towns (I think it was Hsin Chu) were down to one lane with 20 foot high piles of garbage.

Overall I would go back to visit and show the wife some of the cool places I saw and hang with some of the guys I worked with. But I can't imagine living there again, unless it was Taipei....I had a lot of fun in Taipei.

That is it...I kept thinking beetlejuice but that is that messed up guy on Stern.

And yeah I heard the same thing....a couple of them may have been worth buying the stuff for even if you just threw it away. I remember when I told them I needed to get a hair cut they stated laughing....then they told me they could take me to a barber shop....complete with happy ending.

YOU CAN DOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEET?

Mind telling me where that'd be?

I haven't gone back for about 8 years now... alot have changed :icon_wink

○ ○ ○

Archived