LegacyGT.com

Question about Head Unit

Spec12634

Well i was wondering if this is possible..i want to get a new headunit, and fit it inbetween the air vents in the middle of my dash. I have the upgraded stereo but with no DVD/Nav and just a single disc player.

I want to keep the head unit that i have now and keep it working..but i want to add a DVD headunit, also so i can have independant subwoofer controls.. Im confused as of what i would need to buy and how easy it would be... thanks.

also i dont have the Dual climate control below the disk changer..its just nobs with no lcd screen.

or i could replace the headunit but im not sure which dash kit to buy for the car.

I'm not too familiar with a cubby install, but a few people have done it here. I know you said you wanted to keep the stock HU, but if you wanted to consider a project outside of that, both Scosche and Metra make replacement dash faceplates in single and double din for our manual climate control. I'll be making a thread on my install in a few days to see if it's something you'd consider.

Archived