LegacyGT.com

Photoshop Request

GTEASER

I was hoping someone might be able to shop a set of wheels onto my car. The OEM wheels are really tucked in under the fenders. The new wheels will be 20mm farther out due to the offset.

Here it is. OEM wheels are 18"

IMAG1428.thumb.jpg.ef964076515282ebd7bac268b1e787dc.jpg

Here are the wheels. They are 19"

PIAA4.thumb.jpg.9c1697e394bd3f06ab8609f5f2d9c52f.jpg

Here they are shopped onto an Audi.

Piaa--on-car.jpg.90391e0c5a6db6c3b1a44ed3742f18c1.jpg

Thanks in advance!! :)

Thanks guys for your work!!! It is appreciated.

It does look very good, but I am not sure I am sold on the split 5 spoke design. It is tasteful, simple and clean. But I tend to go more for the Rays 57Xtreme look with 6 or 7 split spokes.

^^I posted pretty much all I could find of the wheels on the internet. They stopped being produced many years ago and were pretty rare in the first place. And many were of smaller diameter wheels which look very different than the 19's. The picture of the wheels on the Audi that I posted unfortunately was taken with a much different lense than the one on my camera so it was a bit more fish-eye than the pic of my car and didn't work out.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
These would be for DD duty and running stock size tires, but with a 35 offset so they would look more flush. They are high quality wheels, but I found them brand new for very cheap. Then I can save the wide blackies and the meaty rubber on them for autox and track duty.

Archived